Who ya got tonight?

Who are you picking for 2014 NC

• Total voters
Oregon pulls away in the second half while the Buckeye defense breathes heavy with their hands on their knees.

Ducks, 45 - 27

I can't stand Urban Cryer or the ohio state Suckeyes!

I hope Oregon curbstomps them badly.

I'm looking forward to watching the Oregon QB for a full game so I can focus on him.

If he's going to be the real deal in the NFL then I'm hoping my Titans can find a way to get him and finally rebuild back up to being a good team.

Go ducks!

Damn, I hate having to say that, LOL!

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

Closer than people think. OSU will bring pressure with their lbers on Oregon. Oregon should still win but I think it will be close.

I have a lot of family in Ohio, so I've grown up having them as my favorite team in the BIG 10. I'm curious why everyone hates them so much, though?

I have a lot of family in Ohio, so I've grown up having them as my favorite team in the BIG 10. I'm curious why everyone hates them so much, though?

I think a lot of people can't stand OSU because they have maybe the most arrogant, obnoxious, and eliteist fan bases in existance.

A lot of UT fans can't stand Meyer because his UF teams generally beat UT like a rented mule.

Reactions: 7 people

For instances just as this. They should've never been in the playoffs. Its not that I'm an Oregon fan, but Ohio st was 3 spots from the playoffs, but got bumped in. My opinion though.

For instances just as this. They should've never been in the playoffs. Its not that I'm an Oregon fan, but Ohio st was 3 spots from the playoffs, but got bumped in. My opinion though.

They beat Bama, so I think the voters got it right in that instance.

1. Extremely arrogant and annoying fanbase. Similar to the Bama fanbase. B1G fans all feel about OSU the same as SEC fans feel about Bama.

2. We all hated Urban Meyer when he was at UF, so that hate automatically transfers to OSU.

3. Their fans call the university THE OSU. How obnoxious is that?

My gut says OSU but im hoping for Oregon to win. Hope im wrong but no matter what it will be a great game.

VN Store

Back