Ducks Lose WR For NC Game

VolnJC

Darren Carrington of Oregon Ducks suspended for national title game after failed drug test - ESPN

DALLAS -- Oregon Ducks No. 2 receiver Darren Carrington is ineligible for Monday night's College Football Playoff National Championship Presented by AT&T against Ohio State because of a failed NCAA drug test, according to multiple reports.

Category

Mariota to Carrington

Team Rank

Comp pct 73.5 2nd
Yds per att 14.1 1st
Avg air yds 12.2 1st
20-yd plays 13 1st

Missing a receiver that's only played 2 games, I think they will be fine.

Granted, it wasn't smart on his part but whenever I hear testing positive for marijuana called a "failed drug test" it really does make me laugh. That is ridiculous. There should be some degrees of separation between weed and say, cocaine or heroine.

Granted, it wasn't smart on his part but whenever I hear testing positive for marijuana called a "failed drug test" it really does make me laugh. That is ridiculous. There should be some degrees of separation between weed and say, cocaine or heroine.

ridiculous is having a specific set of rules that dictates what can stop you from being eligible to play and determining that that set of rules applies to everyone else but you

Reactions: 3 people
Now their running back also. I just saw it on fox.

Lots of tests now screen for "cleaners" so it's possible they thought they were "clean" but failed on how they got there.

VN Store

Back