How will the UK football team do in 2015?

Dave1967

How do y'all think Kentucky will do in the 2015 football season? I think they go 4-8 and finish 6th.

UL-Lafayette W
South Carolina L
Florida L
Missouri L
Eastern Kentucky W
Auburn L
Miss State L
Tennessee L
Georgia L
Vanderbilt W
UNC-Charlotte W
Louisville L

Thanks for your polite well thought out answer. It's the off season,if you don't like the question don't effing answer it.:finger3:

It's the offseason and you wanna talk about Kentucky football? Kentucky fans don't even talk about Kentucky football during football season.

Reactions: 6 people
How do y'all think Kentucky will do in the 2015 football season? I think they go 4-8 and finish 6th.

UL-Lafayette W
South Carolina L
Florida L
Missouri L
Eastern Kentucky W
Auburn L
Miss State L
Tennessee L
Georgia L
Vanderbilt W
UNC-Charlotte W
Louisville L

They will beat South Carolina and Louisville to go 6-6.

how do y'all think kentucky will do in the 2015 football season? I think they go 4-8 and finish 6th.

Ul-lafayette w
south carolina l
florida l
missouri l
eastern kentucky w
auburn l
miss state l
tennessee l
georgia l
vanderbilt w
unc-charlotte w
louisville l

wgaf!?!?!

Reactions: 1 person
8 home games in the fall- in the newly renovated Commonwealth. If there isn't a buzz in the fanbase, there's something wrong. Stoops' third year with three excellent classes brought in. I'll predict a bowl game this year. Almost made it last year but came up just short.

Reactions: 1 person
I think 6-6 is a possibility. They don't lose that many players and Stoops has recruited decently. The Miss State and Louisville games are possibilities

8 home games in the fall- in the newly renovated Commonwealth. If there isn't a buzz in the fanbase, there's something wrong. Stoops' third year with three excellent classes brought in. I'll predict a bowl game this year. Almost made it last year but came up just short.

The real question is...

Does Stoops get year #4 if they go 5-7 or worse this coming year?

Reactions: 2 people
The real question is...

Does Stoops get year #4 if they go 5-7 or worse this coming year?

I think so, yes. Papaw Brooks went 4-8, 2-10, and 2-10 his first three years, which were probation-ridden, granted.

AD Mitch Barnhart is not quick to pull the hook unless it's an obviously bad hire like BCG. I don't think that this is the case with Stoops. That said, expectations are high. After 40 years of watching the ups and downs, I'm due to see some good, as a fan.

Should be favored on talent alone in 4 games, similar to Brooks' first few years; just need to find a pair of upsets in the remaining 8 games.

I think Stoops is doing a good job building UK. I think it's very possible they are a better team with the same record. 6-6 is absolute best they can do IMO.

Kentucky is a very interesting program. They actually have pretty good support and they finally have a coach competent enough to tap into that nearby Ohio talent pool. I just don't think they will ever be more than a mid tier team in the East. I'm sure they may have an occasional year they finish second or so, but I think that is the ceiling at UK. I could see Stoops getting frustrated after a few years and moving to greener pastures.

VN Store

Back