And Damien Harris goes to...........

Yeah but we have lots of other elite talent coming from KY so not a big deal. Didn't want him anyway, our current running backs are much better than him. Stoops probably didnt want him because of character issues too.

Yeah but we have lots of other elite talent coming from KY so not a big deal. Didn't want him anyway, our current running backs are much better than him. Stoops probably didnt want him because of character issues too.

You really sound like a vol recruiting forum fan here.

Reactions: 7 people
You really sound like a vol recruiting forum fan here.

I think he meant to post that in blue. God I hope he did.

i pray im not seen as being as dumb as some of the VN "recruiting experts" on here.

yes, it was sarcasm/blue font. Didnt feel like making it bf cause its so obviously a jest. Harris is an amazing player, and actually seems to be a very mature 17 year old. Bama got a special kid, and he's lined up to be "the guy" in a couple years while he learns the first year or so.

i pray im not seen as being as dumb as some of the VN "recruiting experts" on here.

yes, it was sarcasm/blue font. Didnt feel like making it bf cause its so obviously a jest. Harris is an amazing player, and actually seems to be a very mature 17 year old. Bama got a special kid, and he's lined up to be "the guy" in a couple years while he learns the first year or so.

Don't worry, you are a lot better than some of the so called "gurus" we have in the recruiting forum.

If its any consolation, all my friends and family in Kentucky are upset. Well, that probably doesn't help you guys, but it makes me smile! Ha jk

****. I would much rather see a five * stay at home than go to toothlessville. Kid has the potential to almost live up to the Cobb.

I guess he took my advice lol it's awesome knowing a top recruit :)

Yes, I am certain that you swayed him.

Hard to blame the kid when you have an offer at Running Back U. He wants to get paid in the NFL. That's the best option for him.

Hard to blame the kid when you have an offer at Running Back U. He wants to get paid in the NFL. That's the best option for him.

Saban/kiffin
Stoops/whatever his name is

Hard choice....

I was being sarcastic lol I just told him anywhere but uk lol

VN Store

Back