And we thought we had a meltdown over transfers

The gif of the cat jumping out of the spaceship and landing in the classroom is probably the best I've ever seen. Lol. See it in the comments section under the Olineman decommitting.

Reactions: 3 people
Unfortunately, the Gators still have a high octane defense who can easily ruin our up and coming offense.

Thankfully, we have a high octane defense against a bunch of guys in a new system. As long as their backup QB doesn't come in it'll be nice

Reactions: 1 person
The gif of the cat jumping out of the spaceship and landing in the classroom is probably the best I've ever seen. Lol. See it in the comments section under the Olineman decommitting.

I have no idea what the gif signifies in terms of UF recruiting, but it was hilarious.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 6 people
Wow. They are tied at #94 with Memphis on the Rivals rankings. That will be hard to overcome in a short time.

I have no idea what the gif signifies in terms of UF recruiting, but it was hilarious.

It's making fun of the fact that they were recruiting "dogs" but they're really just "cats" jumping ship.

And it is hilarious. Couldn't happen to a better program and a better fanbase.

Reactions: 2 people
Our recruiting class will suck moreso than previous classes under a first year coach.

I saw a comment over there from a UF poster which summed up the concerns best. He basically said Muschamps first class was also part of his undoing. In essence it had very few contributors and you ran the risk of a repeat becausw when McElwain's needing to truly show results he'll have a poor class of vets to lean on.

Last edited:
Our recruiting class will suck moreso than previous classes under a first year coach.

I think even landing a few big fish this class will be your worst in the modern ranking days. Your bigger issue is McElwain is generating 0 buzz to assist momentum. It's as if you have Phil Donahue leading the marketing blitz.

Reactions: 3 people
I saw a comment over there from a UF poster which summed up the concerns best. He basically said Muschamps first class was also part of his undoing. In essence it had very few contributors and you ran the risk of a repeat becausw when McElwain's needing to truly show results he'll have a poor class of vets to lean on.

Not sure if I completely agree.

Meyer's first recruiting class at UF wasn't all that impressive, ditto for Zook and Spurrier.

Meyer and Zook's second classes were the foundation for our last two national titles.

Meanwhile, Muschamp was handing out scholarships to kids like Max Staver.

Meyer's first recruiting class at UF wasn't all that impressive, ditto for Zook and Spurrier.

Meyer and Zook's second classes were the foundation for our last two national titles.

They were speaking worst case obviously that's why my second comment was posted about buzz. Meyer and Zook had that. Maybe McElwain will. IDK but he'll be drag racing coming from late out of the hole either way.

In that vein Zook stacked the cupboard and provided Meyer a great starting point. Muschamp nsm. This is looking like a long rebuild.

And just think WM > DD

In that vein Zook stacked the cupboard and provided Meyer a great starting point. Muschamp nsm. This is looking like a long rebuild.

Zook left Meyer in a much better spot than Meyer left Muschamp, and what Muschamp left for McElwain.

You're absolutely right about that.

But I'm not I'm panic mode over one recruiting cycle that we all know is the exception and not the rule.

Zook left Meyer in a much better spot than Meyer left Muschamp, and what Muschamp left for McElwain.

But I'm not I'm panic mode over one recruiting cycle that we all know is the exception and not the rule.
Smart move as you guys are tied to this guy for a long damn while. I do believe you have a solid double or triple to start and he'll have to work his way to home plate.

even though ours was compounded look at how much Kiffin's missing class killed us.

VN Store

Back