Well bye!

Deuces, Glad to see him go. He was good. Top 20 draft pick probably.

As Bama begins to take a downturn, how long will it be before we begin to hear calls for Saban's job? This will be interesting to watch.

Reactions: 1 person
Those two plus Sims... excellent. Kiffy may have to do some fishing for a QB next year. Sims certainly had it goin on this year.:thumbsup:

They already have a 5 star kid. In the 2015 class. Blake Barnett the number 1 QB in the nation. :thud::banghead2:

As Bama begins to take a downturn, how long will it be before we begin to hear calls for Saban's job? This will be interesting to watch.

Slow your roll before calling the decline. Bama has lost players every year and lost no more than one regular season game 1 time since 08.

If you can't beat them, hope they go away...
For some reason I don't feel proud.

But I'll take it!

Bama's offense is a huge question mark. I can see them losing 3-4 regular season games next year. Their defense will be great as usual, but great defenses still have a tendency to get torched by great offenses, especially in recent years.

Bama's offense is a huge question mark. I can see them losing 3-4 regular season games next year. Their defense will be great as usual, but great defenses still have a tendency to get torched by great offenses, especially in recent years.

I thought they would lose 2-3 rs games this year.:no:
Any part of their team being an "unknown" seems to be eased by replacing 5*s with 5*s.
I hate Bama.

Never been so happy to see two Bama players succeed . Especially Cooper. I bet dude was a nightmare to cover.

And isn't Bo Scarbrough on campus now at RB for them?...They just re-load.

They already have a 5 star kid. In the 2015 class. Blake Barnett the number 1 QB in the nation. :thud::banghead2:
Makes not a lot of difference, never taken an SEC snap, never seen what an SEC D coordinator can disguise. Never seen a snot bubble blowing grown axx 300 lb man playing in an SEC defense coming to tear his head off.

VN Store

Back