Florida concept uni's

There's a reason they are called concepts. I would be surprised if UF signs off on any of these.

Reactions: 2 people
Not sure if arena football or college football.

Logo is terrible. Like Golden State Warriors bad.

Reactions: 2 people
Boise St copycats -- Ugly logo - about what most of the kiddies on here create for UT

Reactions: 1 person
I like them...........the helmets need to be white, but thats just about all I would change

I thought I couldn't hate the gators anymore...and then my retinas were burned by looking at those XFL-level uniforms.

Did the word concept give it away

Not in the least. Corporate entities routinely have concept mock-ups. My comment was in response to yours hoping they "sign off on them". There's nothing to sign off on from a blogger. You also mention what Nike "may come out with for Tenn." in the op.

Not dogging, just clarifying.

Looks like fan material

That's because they are. It even admits as much in the article.

It's amazing how often people post this stuff as if it's some university official document.

FWIW, I actually like them. A lot. I agree on the white helmet as the only change I'd make. I think the cursive Gators is outdated, but that logo is pretty cool as is the "F" they used on the real alternate designs a few years back.

Not sure if arena football or college football.

Logo is terrible. Like Golden State Warriors bad.

I agree with the "author"; the old UF logo is one of my favorites. I appreciate the scarcely used UT logo that incorporates the state at the top as well.

...the white ones are nice.

With my dislike of the program aside, I've always liked that alternate logo.

Hopefully Nike will make good use of our older logos.

I like them...........the helmets need to be white, but thats just about all I would change

Negatory on the white helmets.

Over half the SEC has either a primary or "alternate" white helmet (UT, AU, Arky, TAMU, MSU, Vandy, UK and SCarolina).

Love the fact that our orange lids are unique in the SEC.

I also love the old school Pell logo...but like the current Gator head logo it has no business on our helmets.

Leave well enough alone please.

The unis are OK. I actually like the logo design but it doesn't really for on the helmet. The cursive "Gators" is iconic nowadays. No need for change there unless it's a throw back F once or twice a season

Reactions: 1 person
No, the fact that a blogger for an unsanctioned website said he drew them up by himself gave it away. Your OP is extremely misleading.

No my thread states exactly what it is. I concept design for Florida. I was responding to someone else saying that Florida won't sign off. So I think you made your response to the wrong post. And for what it's worth you're to sensitive.

No my thread states exactly what it is. I concept design for Florida. I was responding to someone else saying that Florida won't sign off. So I think you made your response to the wrong post. And for what it's worth you're to sensitive.

Lol. I'm just going off your original post. It was extremely misleading. Telling you that doesn't make me sensitive. If anything, you trying to defend yourself about the whole thing makes you the sensitive one.

VN Store

Back