UGA OC Hire

He's gotten fired from every pro team it seems like. He's a bad O Coordinator.

His offenses have finished 20th or worse in the NFL every season since 2009, per Barrett Sallee

One would assume that being an OC in the NFL means he's fairly competent to do the same job in college :dunno:

Reactions: 1 person
OC in the NFL but the rams O was nothing special. Hope he lives up to rams O standards.

Georgia has lost some great recruiters lately and it would seem to me that you would at least want to hire a coach with some college recruiting experience. A lot of NFL guys are in the NFL for a reason, they have horrendous people skills and it is a must to be successful in college.

Georgia has lost some great recruiters lately and it would seem to me that you would at least want to hire a coach with some college recruiting experience. A lot of NFL guys are in the NFL for a reason, they have horrendous people skills and it is a must to be successful in college.

Yeah, has absolutely nothing to do with the average salary being exponentially higher in the NFL..............

Smh

You gotta be kidding.

Slightly, but you have to think that many of the personalities for some of the more successful NFL coaches would rub a lot parents the wrong way in recruiting visits. I can't see guys like Mike Ditka, Belichick, Landry, Holmgren, etc. having great success with many moms haha.

Slightly, but you have to think that many of the personalities for some of the more successful NFL coaches would rub a lot parents the wrong way in recruiting visits. I can't see guys like Mike Ditka, Belichick, Landry, Holmgren, etc. having great success with many moms haha.

But Nick Saban seems warm and fuzzy?

Georgia fans on Facebook are all pumped about the hire... I just laughed, and thought this has to be a joke right?..

Great hire. Coached some very talented QBs. Played under Spurrier. OC in the NFL. Great fit at UGA with a pro-style, run heavy offense. They will be formidable.

Sounds like a decent hire to me. I'm sure he has plenty of NFL contacts and will use that in recruiting.
Ya know most of these kids think the NCAA is just a stepping stone to that big house for momma.

Heck man with the running backs the Dawgs always have stacked 4 deep I could coach that team to six wins

Sounds like a decent hire to me. I'm sure he has plenty of NFL contacts and will use that in recruiting.
Ya know most of these kids think the NCAA is just a stepping stone to that big house for momma.

Heck man with the running backs the Dawgs always have stacked 4 deep I could coach that team to six wins

UGA doesn't have a problem recruiting.

VN Store

Back