Jarnell Stokes tweet about Pearl

snapcracklepop

During the 1st half of the Auburn @ Candy game when Auburn was down about 15 points Stokes tweeted:

"Bruce Pearl is back! LOL"

Very interesting! Jarnell seems a little salty...

I hate Candy, but I'm enjoying this beat down. It will make the whole Bruce thing sting much less if he really sucks while at Auburn.

Reactions: 2 people
I thought I would enjoy seeing him back on the bench but it's honestly worse than seeing your ex with a new guy. I loathe Auburn now

Don't think people really understand how incredibly bad the Auburn basketball program is. I'm not sure Hamilton and Dooley together, given twenty years, could wreck a program as bad as Auburn has wrecked theirs.

Don't think people really understand how incredibly bad the Auburn basketball program is. I'm not sure Hamilton and Dooley together, given twenty years, could wreck a program as bad as Auburn has wrecked theirs.

Dickey wrecked UT's pretty badly.

I like CDT and glad we have him!!! Not going to lie though, still like ole CP also!! Wish him the best!! He's got some players coming and he'll be just fine.

Reactions: 3 people
You have to feel a little sympathy for the man. 'Big City' Bruce stuck in Awbarn...is like a bad imitation of Green Acres.

Italian loafers covered with pig ****...

Reactions: 1 person
I like CDT and glad we have him!!! Not going to lie though, still like ole CP also!! Wish him the best!! He's got some players coming and he'll be just fine.

Yeah I was going to say...the CBP haters better hate while they can....One thing is for sure...the man can coach.....but prob Coach Wooden with Asst.'s Coach K, Coach Rupp, Coach Mears, and Coach Phil Jackson couldn't coach this Auburn program right now to many wins....Love em or hate him, don't show ignorance by slamming his coaching...

VN Store

Back