Mora to the Jets?

VolnJC

UCLA: Scout.com reports Jim Mora will interview for the New York Jets’ head coaching job this week.

He sucked when he coached the Falcons. Michael Vick was pretty much the coach while he was there.

I don't believe he will accept the job if offered. I think he's just wanting a raise from UCLA. I don't believe he is a great coach either.

Reactions: 1 person
I watched their bowl game. His team was very undisciplined, getting penalized like crazy. He acted like he didn't give a crap about being there. I'll be surprised if he stays at UCLA

The way he treated Bill Snyder during post game handshake tells me what kind of guy he is.

I missed this game, surely he wasn't a dweeb. When kiffin snubbed beamer after our loss to vt, I realized I didn't want him in Knoxville anymore.

He sucked when he coached the Falcons. Michael Vick was pretty much the coach while he was there.

Not exactly. By Vick's own admission, at that stage of his career, Mike was "not putting in the time" to be the QB the team needed. Not knocking Vick or praising Mora's stint with the Falcons. Mora needs to stay in the college ranks. He will be a big $$$ name in the next few college hiring cycles IMO. Not to mention a pretty sweet gig at UCLA for the time being. When looking for new coaches, it seems that schools go after guys that can come in and turn things around quickly. He went into UCLA when they were rather low and won quickly with another coach's players.

Last edited:
mora had a good reason to snub Snyder. ucla was in victory formation. k state d lineman hurdled the o line and tried to tackle ucla's qb while taking a knee the last two snaps of the game. That's why mora was pissed.

Didn't Snyder call a TO at the end when it was pointless as well?

mora had a good reason to snub Snyder. ucla was in victory formation. k state d lineman hurdled the o line and tried to tackle ucla's qb while taking a knee the last two snaps of the game. That's why mora was pissed.

Raynoch Thompson did that for us. I thought it was brilliant.

VN Store

Back