Cuonzo got a tech in bad home loss to WSU

PackersVols91

They lost 69-66. I really would like to see what caused him to get a tech. The tech information came from Mark Pancratz Twitter

What an up and down stretch. Lose to a terrible cal state bakersfield team, beat a ranked washington, lose to a bad WSU

Does the Pac-12 normally play games so close together? Cal just played Washington Friday.

They prolly defended 3 pt shooters real well tho. :)

Remember when Cal fans called us racist for thinking Cuonzo sucks?

you think after a few seasons with sec refs you would be well conditioned for what any league can throw at you

Reactions: 1 person
Does the Pac-12 normally play games so close together? Cal just played Washington Friday.

Yes. An Arizona road trip hits both them & State. A Washington trip will normally be both the Huskies & State. Cal & Stanford. You play both the real USC & UCLA when you hit L.A. Worked well when the conference was smaller. Road trips were concise. Northern schools could hit Arizona one time, play both schools & be done. Southern schools could go north & do the same.

Did we just find the guy who goes to all the games Gameday does and waves the WSU flag?

Lol, unfortunately no. But I thought it was awesome when I first saw it a few years ago. Apparently it gets passed around depending in who can go to that site. I'd love to do it sometime.

Reactions: 1 person
Cuonzo????
Is that an Offensive Tackle we are trying to recruit???

Was he in the High School AllStar Game?????
Gettem Butch!!!!

VN Store

Back