Here's the Early Bird 2015 Preseason top 25

No kidding. Boise ranked top 15? And including UNC? (again)

And no UT. Certainly invalid...

We will need to earn respect early. I saw during the fla/Carolina bowl, they listed fla's significant games next year that left us off and included e.carolina. That shows just how far we have fallen in national respectability.

Reactions: 1 person
We will need to earn respect early. I saw during the fla/Carolina bowl, they listed fla's significant games next year that left us off and included e.carolina. That shows just how far we have fallen in national respectability.

Our respective Bowls got the B Squad announcers. I mean, the cats calling our game missed Alabama for crying out loud. Not that it happens once a year and has been played almost a hundred times or anything...

Think TCU is ranked a tad too high. This season they only played three games outside of the state, including the bowl game. Next season they travel to Minn, Tx Tech, K State, Iowa St, Okie St and OU.

They won't be slipping up on anyone now with a seasons worth of film on their new offense.

Last edited:
I really don't want to go into the Oklahoma game in Week 2 with us in the Top 25 while the Sooners are unranked. I don't want to lose the role of the hungry underdog in what could be our national breakout game. And, I am fine with being unranked going into the BGSU game. They can't be overlooked.

I really don't want to go into the Oklahoma game in Week 2 with us in the Top 25 while the Sooners are unranked. I don't want to lose the role of the hungry underdog in what could be our national breakout game. And, I am fine with being unranked going into the BGSU game. They can't be overlooked.

I'll be concerned if that BGSU game is close.

During the streak, UT has been blown out by Florida and losing 10 straight games to them sends Tennessee to the insignificant category.

"IF" we can beat them in Gainesville in 2015, then our insignificant status may change, but until then we are not a threat to their standing within the Eastern division.

VN Store

Back