Who do you back: Ohio State or Oregon

Who are you rooting for in the Championship game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dave1967

Who do y'all back in the Championship game,Ohio State or Oregon? I'm backing the Buckeyes

Quack. No matter what happened last night, ESPN and big $ are the only reasons Ohio st were there. Should've been TCU. They were ranked higher, and won their last game, yet Ohio st jumped 3 spots to get in. Just my opinion, but wrong. Plus Myer.

Reactions: 10 people
Quack. No matter what happened last night, ESPN and big $ are the only reasons Ohio st were there. Should've been TCU. They were ranked higher, and won their last game, yet Ohio st jumped 3 spots to get in. Just my opinion, but wrong. Plus Myer.

I agree.

Reactions: 2 people
I do know a few Ohio State fans. I don't personally know any Oregon fans. Therefore, I hope Oregon wins.

Reactions: 3 people
im a bandwagon oregon fan at this point been on that train since the 4 were announced and i saw they got fsu

Oregon, no question at all. Ohio already beat the only team in the world that I would pull for them over.

Reactions: 1 person
I think you have to root for Oregon because they represent the lesser of the two in terms of recruiting competition for any of us. Plus, there is a reasonable chance that Oregon burns itself out within the next few years and drops into perma-mediocrity with other western teams like UCLA, USC, or Washington. But a healthy tOSU, ramping up to frequent national champ contender, could put quite the hurting on any hope the rest of us has.

Reactions: 3 people
Oregon.

Ohio State did the world a favor in denying Alabama the ability to claim yet another title, but that's where their usefulness ends.

I wanna know who the 3 are who said Ohio State? Are you insane?

My level of hatred for Ohio State and Florida State are nearing that of Bama. The only team I DON'T hate in the final four is Oregon. And it's not even that I like them, I just don't HATE them.

Reactions: 5 people
Oregon.

Ohio State did the world a favor in denying Alabama the ability to claim yet another title, but that's where their usefulness ends.

Trust me....even if Alabama won, there's not anybody beating Oregon if they play how they did last night. Nobody.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back