saban retirement?

BIG BOI 23

im not saying its gonna happen but just give it a couple days and see if these gumps piss him off enough

urban just kicked his ass again, oregon looked as impressive as they ever have, tcu looked like they would of kicked bama's ass, with harbaugh joining the party, and saban realizing he might have 2 lame ass coordinators that cant get the job done against the best of the best in these playoff scenarios

i would personally love it urban makes saban quit? lol

dont forget after the arkansas game he was pissed people weren't happy they only won by 1 point a super spoiled fanbase will get to you

Reactions: 1 person
How old was Bear Bryant when he retired,was it 71?

But that was also over 30 years ago, when coaches didn't make nearly as much as they do now (and I want to say average life expectancy was around half a decade less?)

I want Saban to stay a few more years so Butch can beat that a$$!

Reactions: 2 people
dont forget after the arkansas game he was pissed people weren't happy they only won by 1 point a super spoiled fanbase will get to you

Yeah and he went through the "spoiled fanbase" stuff a few years ago too.

Pretty much this exact same scenario has been talked about at least 2-3 times.

I wouldn't doubt it. It's not like he needs the money so to speak with his wife involved in real estate all over the south. And I'd be fairly certain he would pick up a commentator job in a heartbeat from ESPN or one of the other networks.

Just depends on how pissed he would get.

I would like to see Tennessee beat him a couple of times first. We'll get two chances next year, and think we definatly win the one in Atlanta.

I wouldn't doubt it. It's not like he needs the money so to speak with his wife involved in real estate all over the south. And I'd be fairly certain he would pick up a commentator job in a heartbeat from ESPN or one of the other networks.

Just depends on how pissed he would get.

Seriously? You wouldn't doubt it?

I give it a zero chance he's going anywhere.

Reactions: 1 person
Seriously? You wouldn't doubt it?

I give it a zero chance he's going anywhere.

I'll put it another way. Sure he lost a game last night and got out coached and the players outplayed. And fans aren't the only ones with unrealistic expectations. All it would take is a booster, or a couple, to remind him they made him the highest paid coach in America and "we expect you to win by golly, so what the hell were you thinking last night?!"

I wouldn't put it past Saban to tell when where to go and what acts they could perform on themselves when they got there. And as I stated, he doesn't need the money and could get a commentary job and/or another coaching job in a New York minute.

VN Store

Back