Saban finally got outcoached by...I'm not gonna say it

volberry

In recent memory bama lost because of
1. Other team had a truly outstanding player
2. Bama made crucial mistakes
3. Other team played perfect
4. Bama wasn't motivated

This time all the chips were on the table and Saban got outcoached. It was obvious. From the game plan to the on field adjustments. And by the only other person we all hated more or equally whom I will not even mention. But it was shocking and fun to see bama get dismantled.

Meyer and his staff did a great job in this game BUT I thought both OSU and Bama had some piss poor time management in crucial situations at the end of that game. Some of our fans need to watch that and keep it in mind next time they run their idiot holes about our coaches.

Reactions: 2 people
In recent memory bama lost because of
1. Other team had a truly outstanding player
2. Bama made crucial mistakes
3. Other team played perfect
4. Bama wasn't motivated

This time all the chips were on the table and Saban got outcoached. It was obvious. From the game plan to the on field adjustments. And by the only other person we all hated more or equally whom I will not even mention. But it was shocking and fun to see bama get dismantled.

oh come on now his team was uninspired lol

Reactions: 3 people
He did get outcoached. This Bama team was missing something this year. I never was all that impressed with them. They had a better offense this year and passed the ball more than usual.. Defense was spotty at times and gave up far too many deep balls. I guess you could say their dline wasn't as good.

It's good they don't have another trophy to gloat about. They simply weren't the best team in college football this year. I think Oregon would have beat them anyway had they actually won last night.

I'd like to know how tOSU can run out QB after QB and each and every one looks better than the last????

Reactions: 4 people
That loss last night was completely on Saban, Kiffin, and Kirby. Loved it. Hope it revokes forever the Saban mystique.

Hate that tOSU and Urban were the beneficiaries of the loss, but anyone not pulling for Oregon once the brackets were announced is just plain wrong.

Reactions: 2 people
That loss last night was completely on Saban, Kiffin, and Kirby. Loved it. Hope it revokes forever the Saban mystique.

Hate that tOSU and Urban were the beneficiaries of the loss, but anyone not pulling for Oregon once the brackets were announced is just plain wrong.

Im only pulling for Oregon to see more of their cheerleaders.
ORTheChive.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
He did get outcoached. This Bama team was missing something this year. I never was all that impressed with them. They had a better offense this year and passed the ball more than usual.. Defense was spotty at times and gave up far too many deep balls. I guess you could say their dline wasn't as good.

It's good they don't have another trophy to gloat about. They simply weren't the best team in college football this year. I think Oregon would have beat them anyway had they actually won last night.

I was amazed at how little pressure--overall--Bama's D-line got on that QB, and how porous their secondary was.

Reactions: 1 person

It is not what was missing, it is what they got! Bad karma with Kiffin! :) Everywhere that idiot has gone from Oakland on, he has left the program's worse than when he arrived!
:eek:lol:

Reactions: 1 person
i feel he did a fine job all year. i think that he was figured out last night.

Pretty much.

He could have iced the game for them, didn't, then panicked.

The difference between OS and Bama, the OS offense did not panic when down by double digits, the Bama offense (Lamo playcalling) did panic.

tOSU impressed with physicality and speed. I think Bama thought they had it won at 21-6 and that they would wear them down. tOSU hit them as hard as they've been hit all year. They also ran over Bama defenders on several occasions.

SEC West looked like crap and was clearly over rated.

As much as it pains me to say it, the Big Ten was under rated (at least the teams at the top were).

my biggest surprise was how well they were able to run the ball on bama.

This has shown a few times against Bama - the massive D line and linebacker model that Saban uses is susceptible to run speed around the edges. Obviously spread teams have been able to exploit the Bama size.

It looked like OSU know what bama was going to run, is Kiff that easy to read.

C.U.M. Did they same thing to LK when he was here...

It was like he knew was going to be ran and the defense checked down to stop the play before Bama snapped the ball..,

Meyer and his staff did a great job in this game BUT I thought both OSU and Bama had some piss poor time management in crucial situations at the end of that game. Some of our fans need to watch that and keep it in mind next time they run their idiot holes about our coaches.

So because Saban does it too it makes it excusable?

No, it makes him and Butch both idiots in the given situation.

Idiot holes you say....... Nice example of it in this post..

Last edited:

VN Store

Back