sec west was overrated as hell

They weren't overrated. They just got beat by great teams.

Lol... Started the same thread few seconds late..

Hard to believe how bad they played.

Difference in the Bama game was a pick six and some blown opportunities.

Yeah!...well except for the fact that the East only won 4 of their total 14 matches with the West.

12 games are a better indicator of team/conference strength than one. Either way, I'll admit to enjoying this.

Lol... Started the same thread few seconds late..

Hard to believe how bad they played.

Difference in the Bama game was a pick six and some blown opportunities.

And the defense giving up about 35 points.

Only Auburn scored more points on Bama (and 8 of those were garbage points).

The West didn't lose a game outside the west until week 7.
Now if you change the thread to say bama was overrated...of course.... they clearly were not #1

TCU was a horrible draw for Ole Miss and anyone with 2 eyes could see OSU was peaking at exactly the right time.

Arkansas, South Carolina, Mizzou, Texas A&M?

Auburn was an 8 win team against an 11 win team right?

Ole Miss and Miss St no argument though.

auburn was still suposed to win lsu damn sure should of beat notre dame **** everybody been beating them since the fsu game

Both Mississippi schools were overrated IMHO. And LSU choked hard against ND.

Auburn was pretty evenly matched with Wisconsin, and TAMU with West Virginia. I think Arkansas was better than their record.

auburn was still suposed to win lsu damn sure should of beat notre dame **** everybody been beating them since the fsu game

Wisconsin nearly beat LSU at home. That was a coin toss for Auburn. LSU I agree but they were never a complete team this year.

One thing is for sure. The media will beat this dog to death about the sec not being a great conference for the next nine months. We will be so sick of hearing it that it will be a battle cry next year in all our bowl games.

Both Mississippi schools were overrated IMHO. And LSU choked hard against ND.

Auburn was pretty evenly matched with Wisconsin, and TAMU with West Virginia. I think Arkansas was better than their record.

I agree with all of this. LSU and Bama were the big choke jobs.

One thing is for sure. The media will beat this dog to death about the sec not being a great conference for the next nine months. We will be so sick of hearing it that it will be a battle cry next year in all our bowl games.

Next season it'll be about how Tennessee and the SEC East are dominating the country, since it only takes 1 team to make a power conference

If we don't beat Iowa tomorrow, they'll sure beat the B10 > SEC to death. Right now it's B10 2, SEC 1

VN Store

Back