Sugar Bowl. Who to pull for?

Who are you pulling for?

• Total voters

mgnelson88

I absolutely hate both these teams with a passion, who are you pulling for? SEC Bama or Meyers Buckeyes?

I really just want one of them to get embarassed this week and the other next week. I hate them both.

Reactions: 4 people
wish both could lose.

going for bama though just for sec purposes. not happy about it either way.

Feel dirty either way. Urban is scum and Saban always acts like he has irritable bowel syndrome.

Yep, meteors.

Everyone outside their respective schools hates these coaches. But all elite coaches are hated. I respect both these guys. Notice I didn't say I liked them. But I would trade our coach for either of them in a heartbeat.

Think about this- if OSU wins out, there will have been 8 coaches in the 145 year history of NCAA football that have 3 or more championships. 2 of them are (possibly) on this field.

And they have done it when there is no (visible) cheating and with scholarship limitations. Things Bear and others didn't have to worry about.

At this point I'm hoping for ot and for it go on until sabans head bursts and urbans heart to go out and both teams wear themselves out to the point that they all have to give up football. To make it even better the ncaa forces both teams to forever close their football programs for continuing the game while ignoring player safety.

I can dream right

Oh and fur those that take things to seriously, no I Dint truly wish death or serious harm to either team.

Rooted for Ohio State for two reasons.

First, I hate the whole state of Alabama.

Second, just the thought of the anger of Florida fans seeing Urban winning and them losing makes me smile.

Reactions: 1 person
I really just want one of them to get embarassed this week and the other next week. I hate them both.

Well I got my wish this week. Bama was a heavy favorite and choked and, their fans are continuing the embarrassment post game. Now 65-0 Oregon and my 2015 got off to a good start.

I live in a house full of OSU fans but I found it easier cheering for OSU and Meyer over Satan, Lame Kitten and Bama

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back