RICH Rod gave the SEC a glimpse

Advol

of what Ol Miss is seein today in 2006 Sugar Bowl.
The Eerrs went up 28-0 very quickly and I loved the screen shots of the Dog Fanz in the stands with their heads down in dis-belief.

I don't know if Rich Rod invented this wide open Hurry up "thing" but Sabin, Ol Miss, SEC, et all better get better prepared for it!

Bo Wallace needs a drink!! :eek:lol:

The Eerrs went up 28-0 very quickly and I loved the screen shots of the Dog Fanz in the stands with their heads down in dis-belief.

I don't know if Rich Rod invented this wide open Hurry up "thing" but Sabin, Ol Miss, SEC, et all better get better prepared for it!

Bo needs a drink. I think you need to stop drinking though.

Reactions: 3 people

Seriously, WTF?

I think USC is the only Pac-12 team to ever win an outright national championship. :hi:

I think USC is the only Pac-12 team to ever win an outright national championship. :hi:

UCLA won a National Championship in 1954,they went 10-0 that season. They couldn't go to the Rose Bowl because of NCAA probation.

UCLA won a National Championship in 1954,they went 10-0 that season. They couldn't go to the Rose Bowl because of NCAA probation.

This is not exactly true. Alabama claims to have won the NC that year with a record of 6-4. Followed the next year by a stellar 7-3 campaign to complete back to back titles.

This is not exactly true. Alabama claims to have won the NC that year with a record of 6-4. Followed the next year by a stellar 7-3 campaign to complete back to back titles.

Alabama did win an SEC title in 1953 with a 6-2-3 record(losing 28-6 to Rice in the Cotton Bowl).

VN Store

Back