Georgia Tech vs Mississippi State in the Orange Bowl

Dave1967

Georgia Tech plays Mississippi State in the Orange Bowl today. I think GT wins a close one over MSU 34-31.

This one is tough to call for me. It has the potential to be one of the best matchups, and there's been good ones already.

being from west TN, I get tired of the mississippi teams. Glad ole miss got beat down, and now hoping GTech wins tonight

also hoping the bama schools lose as well

Reactions: 3 people
GT is the home team. I think the biggest suprise in this game is going to be Georgia Tech's passing game. Justin Thomas will throw for 2 touchdowns.

Big night for Dave and the Jackets. Good luck. I have no dog in the fight but I like Dave as a poster so I will be cheering for the Jackets.

I hope it comes out better than the January 2010 Orange Bowl against Iowa did.

If GT wasn't in the middle of downtown Atlanta I'd go to a game or two. Its just an hour, but I hate that messy traffic.

I was just poking a little fun at your TCU Ole Miss prediction. I'm rooting for your Jackets, I'm on mobile so I didn't see them listed as one of your teams.

TCU was just too much for Mississippi,i just didn't think they would be that dominant.

Lousy crowd for the Orange Bowl 45-50,000 people in a 75,000 seat stadium. GT fans just don't travel well. It was that way in January 2010 and in January 1991 in the Citrus against Nebraska.

TCU was just too much for Mississippi,i just didn't think they would be that dominant.

I agree, who expects a top ten matchup to almost end in a shut out. TCU played to show they deserved more though. Man I would have loved to see them play Bama instead of Ohio St getting that.

VN Store

Back