Ole Miss vs TCU in the Chick Fil A Peach Bowl

Dave1967

Ole Miss and TCU play today in the Chick-Fil-A Peach Bowl. I think Ole Miss does the SEC proud by beating TCU 34-31.

I'm thinking TCU will thump them. May be wrong, but that's my opinion. Why's this game so early? They used to play it later.

I'm thinking TCU will thump them. May be wrong, but that's my opinion. Why's this game so early? They used to play it later.

The Peach Bowl according to the Ole Miss Network(I'm listening to it) they're going back to playing in the afternoon like they did in the 1980s-early 90s.

If I were in charge, I woulda put the 9 vs 6 matchup as the night cap game & had Miss St and Ga Tech play in the morning.

Teams with the best records should play prime time IMO.

Reactions: 1 person
Couldn't move the mid day matchup due to west coast media markets either way. Boise and Zona are stuck at 3pm but that'll draw pacific coast viewers that get to knock off at noon.

Couldn't move the mid day matchup due to west coast media markets either way. Boise and Zona are stuck at 3pm but that'll draw pacific coast viewers that get to knock off at noon.

I don't think the Orange Bowl would want their game played during the afternoon,i don't think it has been since January 1963. Good idea however

It just does a disservice to the fans IMO. Biggest gripe we experience even for a home game is those pesky noon or God forsaken 11 am start times. Cant tailgate like normal, cant get anything else done during the day prior ect ect. Then consider how much your asking for Bowl tickets, travel to the game, and when does it become where you just say, screw it I'll watch from home?

I gotta say, if my team was ranked in the top 10 and I was told I had to watch the game with a plate of migas and a Kahlua and coffee, I'd be ticked.

Of course, the other day we just closed our office and went to watch the game all together, but we were also not in the top 10.

Gordon, you should embrace the confederates you're surrounded by. My experiences with them have all been pleasant.

Gordon, you should embrace the confederates you're surrounded by. My experiences with them have all been pleasant.

Ole Miss fans are fine. Both of the Mississippi schools have good fans. I much prefer them over the the schools in the state to its east.

Oh snap it's on! I'm slackin'! I'm a BIG fan of Gary Patterson and his style of defense. Little late for predictions by I think TCU wins this one.

VN Store

Back