Georgia vs Louisville in the Belk Bowl

Dave1967

Georgia plays Louisville in the Belk Bowl. I think Georgia will pull this one out by 10-13 points.

If Georgia loses I'm gonna have si such fun at work tonight.

Reactions: 1 person
In his defense, I doubt he knew UT was in a bowl. Frankly I didn't realize it either until a week ago, but I just had a new son come into the world so my sports Fandom has been slipping. I'll cheer on the Orange.

Congrats on the new Son!:hi::good!::thumbsup::salute::clap:

This is the only game (besides us) that I hope the SEC wins. I can't take another year of hearing these idiots babbling about how they beat an SEC team, as I live in Louisville.

......... well screw you then

In his defense, I doubt he knew UT was in a bowl. Frankly I didn't realize it either until a week ago, but I just had a new son come into the world so my sports Fandom has been slipping. I'll cheer on the Orange.

Thought it was obvious I meant only team other UK/UT. I generally don't mind the SEC losing, but in the Cards case I hope SEC destroys them.

LC, my wife is from Lexington and for some reason you both share the same sentiment when it comes to Louisville.

What's the deeleyo?

Lol

LC, my wife is from Lexington and for some reason you both share the same sentiment when it comes to Louisville.

What's the deeleyo?

Lol

About not liking Louisville?

Well I was raised in Lexington my whole life, my parents mostly UK fans. Outside of that my family is a little scattered, with UT,OU,and very few Louisville fans. I never spent much time around the Louisville family, and my parents always hated Louisville from way back in the day. I'm young, and ever since I was little we've always played the Cards in both sports. Always a huge game for UK/UL fans alike. I had friends who were UL fans, and they liked to talk crap. UK fans like to talk crap too. It's an instate rivalry in both sports. Many people dislike the whole Pitino involvement, but I'm young enough to not really be a part of that. I just hate them because we play each other constantly and it's like a sibling rivalry about who is better. It's like UT/Vandy if Vandy was good.

Well I was raised in Lexington my whole life, my parents mostly UK fans. Outside of that my family is a little scattered, with UT,OU,and very few Louisville fans. I never spent much time around the Louisville family, and my parents always hated Louisville from way back in the day. I'm young, and ever since I was little we've always played the Cards in both sports. Always a huge game for UK/UL fans alike. I had friends who were UL fans, and they liked to talk crap. UK fans like to talk crap too. It's an instate rivalry in both sports. Many people dislike the whole Pitino involvement, but I'm young enough to not really be a part of that. I just hate them because we play each other constantly and it's like a sibling rivalry about who is better. It's like UT/Vandy if Vandy was good.

Trust me! I have been schooled for 33 years by my wife about the hatred of Louisville. I love it when there playing UK and I can yank her chain a bit. Good times...

Reactions: 1 person

I remember UK ducked UL in basketball and football for years.

VN Store

Back