A&M/west virginia

Football sucks sometimes.

Looked like a good hit to me.

What was the guy supposed to do? The guy was trying to get to the guy and not let him catch it.

And wow... he was ejected? For that? Horrible.

What was the guy supposed to do? The guy was trying to get to the guy and not let him catch it.

By the rule it was the right call. Helmet to helmet on a defenseless receiver. Not saying I like the rule, but it is what it is.

By the rule it was the right call. Helmet to helmet on a defenseless receiver. Not saying I like the rule, but it is what it is.

Yeah.

May be the rule but it just looked like a guy going for the ball to me. He could have hit him much harder and went for helmet to helmet intentionally if he wanted to. He lowered his shoulder in an attempt not to helmet shot him. Should have just taken the shot I guess if he was going to get ejected anyways.

They need to work on that rule badly.

Anyone else notice many fans sporting UT swag? Nice to see our fan base getting us exposure.

Anyone else notice many fans sporting UT swag? Nice to see our fan base getting us exposure.

I saw a girl with an orange and white toboggan, but didn't see vols on it.

Yeah.

May be the rule but it just looked like a guy going for the ball to me. He could have hit him much harder and went for helmet to helmet intentionally if he wanted to. He lowered his shoulder in an attempt not to helmet shot him. Should have just taken the shot I guess if he was going to get ejected anyways.

Oh I agree. Definitely didn't look like anything intentionally dirty. The way the rule is written now needs some work.

Looks like another blowout maybe on the way for Texas A&M. If it is,i bet Kevin Sumlin will be on the hotseat in 2015.

Dang I walked out of the room to help my wife and came back WV 2 TDs later! That was quick.

Watching this one with interest. WVU's OC is coming to work as Kentucky's OC after this game.

VN Store

Back