#1 Kentucky vs #4 Louisville (Pre-Game Thread)

VolFreakJosh

“Don’t you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby!”
It will be interesting to see how this game plays out. Harrell will have to have the best game of his life and he'll have to stay out of foul trouble cause Cauly Stein will test him. Can these young freshman for UK handle the hostile environment in the YUM Center? UK will have to knock down early shots and will have to limit turnovers cause Louisville does an excellent job at forcing turnovers. I think it will come down to obvisously who wants it more. What are your early score predictions? I'm seeing: UK - 72 UL - 67

Last edited:
This is gonna be a good game. I'm not a fan of either, but being from ky its a fun game to watch. There's a lot of hate between the fan bases.

Reactions: 1 person
U can be for UK today. I dreamed last night that uk was down 23-13 early

I'm gonna be watching it with my 2 best friends I went to to Tennessee/ Kentucky football game with. They're both die hard cat fans, so if its close I'll have fun.

Depends on UL guards. Can they force us to be sloppy and create turnovers on defense. And can they hit enough threes to keep UL in the game? Idk, it will a tough game.

Cats by 6 imo.

Depends on UL guards. Can they force us to be sloppy and create turnovers on defense. And can they hit enough threes to keep UL in the game? Idk, it will a tough game.

Cats by 6 imo.

I think this team will be decided in the paint. It will be a war between Harrel and Cauly Stein.

Cats by 6 imo.

I think this game will be decided in the paint. It will be a war between Harrell and Cauly Stein. Should be very fun to watch.

Not a fan of either team, but Calipari is everything that's wrong with college sports so I hope Uof L beats that azz.

VN Store

Back