Vandy D Targets

No I didnt but yes they are in some trouble. These last two classes have been garbage. It's not just Defense but they have no playmakers and MAC level receivers.

No I didnt but yes they are in some trouble. These last two classes have been garbage. It's not just Defense but they have no playmakers and MAC level receivers.
Not to mention the total lack of any quality athletes. They are gonna be even worse when all of Franklins kids are gone.

Yeah they are in some trouble. When I was at the Vandy game the drunk couples in front of me (35ish) plotted and the wives went and talked to Josh Smith and some OL I've seen on 247 (not sure his name but I think the kid is a Mizzou commit/lean?). Anyways they were talking about how Josh Smith might flip blah blah their classes suck blah blah. I just laughed. Anyways the end to my coolstorybro is these middle aged women went and hugged these kids and begged them to be Commodores (I didn't see it but I heard them come back and say what happened). One will definitely be a commodore and the other probably won't. It was just funny how they knew how bad their classes were and thought sending 2 nasty 35 year old women over to those kids would help.

Reactions: 1 person
Franklin used 4th and 5th year seniors that his predecessor recruited. He benefitted from great recruiting before him, and then left the place a dumpster fire

Reactions: 6 people
Yeah they are in some trouble. When I was at the Vandy game the drunk couples in front of me (35ish) plotted and the wives went and talked to Josh Smith and some OL I've seen on 247 (not sure his name but I think the kid is a Mizzou commit/lean?). Anyways they were talking about how Josh Smith might flip blah blah their classes suck blah blah. I just laughed. Anyways the end to my coolstorybro is these middle aged women went and hugged these kids and begged them to be Commodores (I didn't see it but I heard them come back and say what happened). One will definitely be a commodore and the other probably won't. It was just funny how they knew how bad their classes were and thought sending 2 nasty 35 year old women over to those kids would help.

Not exactly "bone to bone" material I would guess.

Reactions: 2 people
Who cares? I thought this was a Vols forum.... Of course Vandy sucks at recruiting. Threads like this make us look worried/concerned about Vanderbilt. Just stop.

Who cares? I thought this was a Vols forum.... Of course Vandy sucks at recruiting. Threads like this make us look worried/concerned about Vanderbilt. Just stop.

They are an SEC school just down the road who we recruit against [laughs hysterically inside] It's the recruiting dead period. Let us play.

Reactions: 4 people

Sorry-for-partying.jpg

No If I was worried I'd be saying look how great that class is. Jesus christ... Lord forbid we have a little fun at the expense of the teams we play.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm talking 35 year old it looked like she was on meth 35 year old. Before the meth she was probably alright tbh.

One of the Vanderbilt cheerleaders' moms was sitting right in front of me and my buddies, and if we're being honest, I spent most of the game plying her with my good looks and my charm.

You apparently care since you took the time to post. Nobody forced you to read or post in this thread.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back