2)Virginia Tech
3)North Carolina
4)Georgia Tech
5)Virginia
6)Duke
7)Pittsburgh

ACC Championship Game

FSU beating Miami

Miami ain't winning anything of importance unless Golden gets fired next week.

Come to think of it, the Coastal is a complete garbage dump for coaching, save Cutcliffe/Johnson. (Maybe Narduzzi, but he'll need a couple years to get the ball rolling.) Fedora, Golden, Beamer, AND London in one division?!?!?

Uh, sure, some early thoughts:

-Boston College at Duke, whenever it's scheduled, is quietly one of the best games in the ACC next year. Addazio v. Cutcliffe. Also, how does Addazio not have a better job yet?
-I can't think of anyone else who's going to win it, so let's pencil in both Georgia Tech and Duke for the top of the Coastal.
-Florida State at the top of the Atlantic again, but they'll drop a game or two. Much closer race this time around. If Deshaun Watson can stay healthy the entire year, I'll take Clemson.

Last edited:
I predict that Petrino will get caught trying to skip out on lap dances at the Lucky Lady Gentleman's Club.

Reactions: 1 person
Here's how i think the ACC will shake out in the 2015 football season

Atlantic Division:

1)FSU
2)Clemson
3)Louisville
4)Boston College
5)North Carolina State
6)Syracuse
7)Wake Forest

Coastal Division:

1)Georgia Tech
2)Duke
3)Virginia Tech
4)Miami
5)North Carolina
6)Pittsburgh
7)Virginia

ACC Championship Game

FSU-Georgia Tech

You just predicted Georgia Tech to go 7-5 next year. So you're predicting them to win their division as a 5-loss team?

Last edited:
Miami ain't winning anything of importance unless Golden gets fired next week.

Come to think of it, the Coastal is a complete garbage dump for coaching, save Cutcliffe/Johnson. (Maybe Narduzzi, but he'll need a couple years to get the ball rolling.) Fedora, Golden, Beamer, AND London in one division?!?!?

Uh, sure, some early thoughts:

-Boston College at Duke, whenever it's scheduled, is quietly one of the best games in the ACC next year. Addazio v. Cutcliffe. Also, how does Addazio not have a better job yet?
-I can't think of anyone else who's going to win it, so let's pencil in both Georgia Tech and Duke for the top of the Coastal.
-Florida State at the top of the Atlantic again, but they'll drop a game or two. Much closer race this time around. If Deshaun Watson can stay healthy the entire year, I'll take Clemson.

I think it's help the ACC if Pitt and BC become strong again which is possible in the future

Last edited:
You just predicted Georgia Tech to go 7-5 next year. So you're predicting them to win their division as a 5-loss team?

Yeah pretty much,that division will be very weak. Duke loses a lot also. Virginia Tech will hover around 6-6 and Miami will probably win 5-6 games.

Yeah pretty much,that division will be very weak. Duke loses a lot also. Virginia Tech will hover around 6-6 and Miami will probably win 5-6 games.

Except you had GT losing 3 conference games, one of which was Duke. You'd need Duke to lose 4 games then out of:

VT, Miami, Wake Forest, Boston College, UNC, UVA, and Pitt.

And you just said Miami is going to be a lot worse and VT won't be any better...so I'm not sure I see where you're getting 4 here, without someone like UVA getting drastically better in this scenario.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back