Derick Dooley to GA OC

jason3713

There's some inside reports and a full topic on a UGA message board. That Dooley is being considered as the new OC at UGA.

Oh please let it happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
He's gonna clean that place up...with incessant proper showering. :)

If true, this could be the best news the Vol's have had in quite some time, remember when the Vol's running game was nonexistent and Dooley admitted he didn't know what to do?
Those orange pants.........

Dooley will require GA to construct his office desk/throne three feet high off the floor.

Maybe this time he'll figure out how to not make the play calls pathetically obvious just from how the running back lines up in proximity to the quarterback?

I hope everybody is ready for a 1990s redo with Florida and Tennessee ruling the east because it's lining up to happen!

On the other hand, I'd be interested to see what Dooley could do in this position without Chaney. Most predictable OC Tennessee's ever had.

Maybe he would try and structure the offensive staff without a true RB coach again. That was a fun experiment.

As much as I want to dominate Georgia and want this to be true, I'd say its false. I hope I'm wrong!

VN Store

Back