BYU vs Memphis in the Miami Beach Bowl

Dave1967

BYU plays Memphis in the inaugural Miami Beach Bowl. I think BYU wins this game 28-23. What do y'all think?

I think it's gonna be a close one. If it comes down to a FG I def got my money on BYU but I think Memphis narrowly wins this one. Memphis D will contain BYU

Fuente is going to be a hot commodity soon. Memphis is fortunate to have signed him to his extension.

Reactions: 1 person
According to the BYU Network on KSL 1160 am in Salt Lake City(Carrying BYU broadcast of the Miami Beach Bowl) in 2016 if BYU goes 6-6 or better and doesn't go to the Tournament they're contracted to play in the Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego. The agreement with the Miami Beach Bowl appears to be only for one season. BYU doesn't have a Bowl agreement in 2015.

Last edited:
According to the BYU Network on KSL 1160 am in Salt Lake City(Carrying BYU broadcast of the Miami Beach Bowl) in 2016 if BYU goes 6-6 or better and doesn't go to the Tournament they're contracted to play in the Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego. The agreement with the Miami Beach Bowl appears to be only for one season. BYU doesn't have a Bowl agreement in 2015.

They better get used to the Poinsettia Bowl then.

BYU turns it over to Tiger High. BYU can't be doing that against a turnover forcing machine like Memphis

Someone is going to get hurt playing at that stadium. Really stupid to allow a game there.

Wow BYU is moving it down the field once again. Hopefully it'll be a 14-14 tie in a little bit.

VN Store

Back