Camelia Bowl, Bowling Green vs South Alabama

Notorious B.E.N

Vols & Braves
Lab Rat
I was planning on going to this but had to go out of town for the weekend. I hope USA wins, and hope BG loses so se can keep their losing streak alive next season.

GO BOWLING GREEN FALCONS! Too bad Georgia Southern couldn't go to this or the New Orleans Bowl. They would have pounded Nevada or Bowling Green

University of South Alabama has to have the best abbreviation and chant in college football.

I really wish I would have picked BG. They look like the better team by far early.

Bowling Green over South Alabama 14-0 in the 1st quarter. This is going to get ugly.

Bowling Green 14-7 over South Alabama in the 1st. SA needs to run it because BG gives up 200+ yards rushing a game.

USA running a new offense with a new offensive coordinator. They don't look very good.

For the life of me I don't understand why refs still blow the whistle on plays like that; if there is any doubt, especially one like this one, let the play keep going.

Fun fact, as a kid I thought Bowling Green was in Kentucky, and that it must be a rival of Western Kentucky.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back