Over/Under UF final recruiting ranking

DD4ME

Zoo Keeper
Initially I thought the new coach might kick them into gear. Now it sounds like they will lose one of their best recruiters plus Muschamp is at Auburn. Presently 97 on rivals.

Over Vandy under KY.

maybe their worst recruiting ranking since they invented rankings.

Last edited:
They'll crack the top 30 but I bet they're gonna whiff badly on some of their top targets if they lose Robinson.

Great start for horseface haha.

Potential Florida recruits be like
anigif_enhanced-buzz-30673-1352842476-5.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9774-1352841232-5.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10841-1352997477-5.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
Might want to re-calibrate these predictions.
coach Mac has already hit the scene down here HARD.

He will get guys to buy in quick.
He's no slapdick

He's no slapdick
So you are a gator fan? Lol it was hard to say I swear

Last edited:
Who gives a ****? The Vols will still find a way to lose to them. Unfortunately.

I'm not going to think UT will win that matchup until it happens.

It is absolutely disgraceful that the Vols have a 10 year losing steak to ANY team. Embarrassing disgrace!!!!

Reactions: 5 people
It is difficult for UF to have a bad class because of their base. Also, this guy is a good coach so he'll probably do well with whomever he gets.

Reactions: 1 person

He's no slapdick

I agree.

I remember the junk we said about Urban coming from Utah.

I'm keeping quiet on this one

Reactions: 2 people
Who gives a ****? The Vols will still find a way to lose to them. Unfortunately.

It is absolutely disgraceful that the Vols have a 10 year losing steak to ANY team. Embarrassing disgrace!!!!

It's also a disgrace to bail on your team despite our futility against an opponent. I expect to beat them every year until the results are in.

Reactions: 4 people
They will break the top 20. Doesn't matter really IMO.

CBJ is taking care of business on his end, that's all that matters to me.

Reactions: 3 people
The guy won games, but can he win as a head coach in the SEC? I think he will do ok in recruiting this year like 25-30th spot but players will want to see his staff and see how they are in the field. Year two will tell us a lot about his recruiting skills.

He's basically out there operating on trust alone, no substance or anything relevant to winning in the SEC other than when he was micromanaged by Saban at Bama.

Has he put together a staff yet? I haven't heard about his OC or DC.

Nope not yet, but he's doing the leg work and getting the nod of approval from the coaches he has seen in just one weeks time.
His offense is open, athlete friendly, & gets downhill in the run game and he had the Saban "pedigree"

You should make a poll asking how many fans think it's a disgrace, how many don't, and how many don't care.

Reactions: 1 person

And this is what sticks in my crawl when I hear about a huge raise/contract extension for CBJ. They couldn't beat Fla in Neyland against the perhaps worst UF team in 30 years. I hate UF, but one can't believe that they'll go anywhere but up from here....and where does that leave us as compared to the last 10 years....? You got it.

97 sounds good to me. I have a feeling they will disappoint though. 25-30 range I suppose. It is real hard to recruit any worse with all them 4&5 star kids in the state.

Maybe amid the turmoil, we land OT Martez Ivey? He would be a nice bookend for Drew Richmond!

Nope not yet, but he's doing the leg work and getting the nod of approval from the coaches he has seen in just one weeks time.
His offense is open, athlete friendly, & gets downhill in the run game and he had the Saban "pedigree"

Saban pedigree... Lol. Didn't we try that with a Saban guy once?

VN Store

Back