Muschamp to Auburn as DC

utvols74

Just announced on ESPN that Muschamp is heading to Auburn as DC. I must admit that I'm more than impressed with Malzhan. He's an offensive guru no doubt. Now he's hired one of the top 5 DCs in the country. This type of move creates excitement for a program just before NSD. Better lock our guys down if any on defense are "soft commits".

Reactions: 4 people
Muschump stays in the SEC and Just makes me hate the schizo school even more! Screw the War Dern Tiggers....

Reactions: 1 person
Damn. Gotta give props to the Tigers. That's gotta make their incoming class pretty happy.

This will hurt UF's recruiting more than ours. Good thing that the Vols won't have to face the Barners for a few more years.

I am happy he will be in the SEC West instead of in the east with USCjr or someone else. Honestly, this could help dethrone Alabama which is never a bad thing.

Reactions: 3 people
Surprised he didn't take the Houston HC job that he was supposedly offered. Maybe he wasn't really offered it.

Whew!! Thank goodness. Was afraid he was gonna wind up at SCar. All things considered, that's good news imo.

Wow.... I envy the Barner's a little bit. Win at any cost, not all costs mind you. There is no question, this Institution is about Winning in Athletics ! Damn...get on the phone to all our committed "Athletes/Defensive" recruits.

If this helps Auburn beat Alabama's arse, then I'm all for it.

I agree! We don't play them every year so let them give the bammers hell. I also admire them as someone else pointed out for always going for the gold. The joke is always they cheat. Well, to keep up with bammer they better.

VN Store

Back