Muschamp to Auburn as DC

My son's an Auburn grad, and he's happy. I have my reservations but I'm sure he'll do a better job than Ellis Johnson.

Reactions: 1 person
I wonder if the buyout is reduced from current salary?

Twitter is saying he gets his full buyout from Florida, as well as his pay at Auburn. But he's not allowed to recruit any kids that he was recruiting at florida for 1 year or he loses his buyout.

Wonder how you would enforce that...

Gus put 44 points on his defense in Tuscalooser...Gus just needed someone to get him stops and this what Muschamp does

Bama put up 117 points in three games against Muschamp's defense. No one is Tuscaloosa is scared of him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Gus put 44 points on his defense in Tuscalooser...Gus just needed someone to get him stops and this what Muschamp does

And they're going to lose their QB, their leading receiver and possibly their most explosive receiver.

And the same subject matter causes you to become aroused.

You may wanna worry about trying to get past Ohio St and hoping like hell Saban doesn't have to face off against Oregon and Mariotta. GA held that same offense to 7 points a few weeks prior. If AU can go up and down the field all day in Tuscalooser what do you think Mariotta andthat offense could do on a neutral site against that D? But I'm not sure Ala can get past Ohio St but I know why bammers wanna play Fla St and not the Ducks.

You may wanna worry about trying to get past Ohio St and hoping like hell Saban doesn't have to face off against Oregon and Mariotta. GA held that same offense to 7 points a few weeks prior. If AU can go up and down the field all day in Tuscalooser what do you think Mariotta andthat offense could do on a neutral site against that D? But I'm not sure Ala can get past Ohio St but I know why bammers wanna play Fla St and not the Ducks.
Butthurt is strong

Reactions: 2 people
lol T-Rob their ace south FL recruiter going with Muschamp. T-Rob is so ace that's who McElwain had on the road with him. UF posters on their boards are starting to sweat.

Alabama is going to smash Ohio State.

Oregon will be a good game.

VN Store

Back