Michigan Hires Korn Ferry

VolnJC

to help find their next coach :) I think they are realizing that it might not be so easy finding a new coach

Michigan: The school has contracted Korn Ferry to assist in finding its next head coach. Michigan will pay Korn Ferry between $80,000 and $250,000.

to help find their next coach :) I think they are realizing that it might not be so easy finding a new coach

Michigan: The school has contracted Korn Ferry to assist in finding its next head coach. Michigan will pay Korn Ferry between $80,000 and $250,000.

For all the help it will do Meatchicken they could have hired Korn Hole and got the same results.

Reactions: 1 person
Sounds like some flaming gay dude from Iowa.

Not that there's anything wrong with that..........

I am assuming since this was on the day of their alleged deadline for Harbaugh to give his decision, then his answer was "no." Not shocking at all, but I wanted to check. I'm kind of hoping that this whole charade ends up with them getting someone akin to Dooley (Hoke wasn't that bad). I really can't stand Michigan and chuckle frequently at their recent pains.

Reactions: 3 people
I heard on the radio today that it was the same search committee that found their last 2 coaches. Good luck with that, maybe 3rd times a charm.

VN Store

Back