Poll about the playoffs

What do you want to happen in the playoffs?

• Total voters
Edit: Buck Fama

That said i want Bama to get to the championship to add that $$$ to the SEC pool....then get slapped in the face by the Ducks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I'm hoping that OSU beats Bama because I can't root for the Ducks under any circumstances.

I will NEVER understand rooting for another SEC team. Especially our arch rival. Screw everyone that's not the Vols.

Reactions: 3 people
I hate Alabama, but they arent going to get any worse anytime soon. So since I post on the internet, and have
pledged allegiance to defend the SEC to all interlopers, I'm pulling for Bama.

Reactions: 1 person
I will NEVER understand rooting for another SEC team. Especially our arch rival. Screw everyone that's not the Vols.

I can give you 40 million reasons why you want an SEC team to win it all. Regardless if it's Bama.

How about Bama wins against OSU by a FG in overtime because that team is always overrated. But to turn around to get their cookies smashed by the Ducks in the final due to an ineffective offensive game plan.

I bet you only watch Tennessee games and turn the TV off when the game's over? :lolabove:

No I just don't "root" for other teams. FSU is the only other team I follow, and before I get blasted Ive like them and followed them since I was a kid, so it's not like I've just jumped on the wagon. I was born and raised 20 minutes from UT and that's where my true loyalties are.

I just simply don't understand how people feel like you have to root for teams. I like football, I can turn on a random game and watch it objectively without caring who wins. But when it comes to watching other SEC teams play I just hope they lose. Makes no sense to pull for other SEC teams and them get better and better.

How about Bama wins against OSU by a FG in overtime because that team is always overrated. But to turn around to get their cookies smashed by the Ducks in the final due to an ineffective offensive game plan.

Gave you a like for "cookies smashed".

No I just don't "root" for other teams. FSU is the only other team I follow, and before I get blasted Ive like them and followed them since I was a kid, so it's not like I've just jumped on the wagon. I was born and raised 20 minutes from UT and that's where my true loyalties are.

I just simply don't understand how people feel like you have to root for teams. I like football, I can turn on a random game and watch it objectively without caring who wins. But when it comes to watching other SEC teams play I just hope they lose. Makes no sense to pull for other SEC teams and them get better and better.

Yeah, that was me 10 years ago, the internet changed all that. I guess you didnt get the memo.

I think Oregon will crush FSU, and bama wins a close one vs Ohio st. Then everybody will be on the Oregon is gonna steamroll bama train, only to watch it get derailed by halftime of that game. Not that I'm pulling for bama, but it'll probably be like the auburn vs Oregon matchup. The ducks were scoring 50+ a game then and barely found the end zone in that game. Alabama's defense will crush those smaller guys IMO.

I can give you 40 million reasons why you want an SEC team to win it all. Regardless if it's Bama.

I agree there are benefits for UT when other sec schools when championships. We all know they exist. I still won't cheer for them because while we do get some benefits, they benefit far more hence meaning we fall further behind a rival.

I'd rather Bama win than OSU. But that's me as a UK fan. I don't really hate Bama, unless it's recently the couple players they're trying to take from KY. They are probably up there in dislike, but for some reason I hate a lot of others more than Bama.

Personally I'm hoping Oregon wins it.

Hope Bama throttles tOSU by 70 and then loses in the champeenship!
You Sir, are the man.

Dah committee falsely propped Minnesota up to get tOSU in the Final Four....crush buckeye nuts and then lose. F the committee!!!

Last edited:

Agreed. I'd pull for the Taliban over FU.

VN Store

Back