(2) Oregon vs. (3) Florida State

GoBigOrangeUT

Kind of hot in these rhinos
Oregon wins, and possibly big. I don't see FSU defense slowing them down. Florida States offense should be able to move the ball pretty easily but can they keep up?

Should be high scoring but I think the Ducks can outscore them by a few in the 2nd.

I think Oregon will score 50s and FSU ill be in the 30s. The ACC is garbage and FSU has struggled all season.

GT is far more than decent they're ranked #10

Rankings don't mean diddly squat when you look at the overall schedule. And that's why an undefeated FSU team was sitting behind a couple of one loss teams for the majority of the year.

I'm not saying the ACC is vastly overrated...well, yeah, I am actually. It's not hard to put up a record like that when your conference sucks. I'll give Tech the credit for having a good overall record, but I can't give the ACC credit for having power teams this year.

GT is far more than decent they're ranked #10

The ACC Championship game would have been a lot more interesting if the GT QB looked like he had learned to throw a football earlier than that afternoon in the parking lot.

Winston's INTs in his last 6 games=12
Mariota's INTs in his last 39 games=12

If Oregon gets a double digit lead in the Rose Bowl there will be no FSU comeback. Winston's exceptionally poor judgment too often exceeds his undeniable skill.

The ACC Championship game would have been a lot more interesting if the GT QB looked like he had learned to throw a football earlier than that afternoon in the parking lot.

Winston's INTs in his last 6 games=12
Mariota's INTs in his last 39 games=12

If Oregon gets a double digit lead in the Rose Bowl there will be no FSU comeback. Winston's exceptionally poor judgment too often exceeds his undeniable skill.

So Winston has poor judgement on and off the football field.

I like this match up if both Winston and Mariotta are on their game. If so, it will be a good show. Don't really care who wins, I dislike both teams but I wouldn't mind seeing those two QBs gunning/scrambling it out.

VN Store

Back