ACC Championship: #11 Georgia Tech vs. #4 Florida State (8 PM, ABC)

Georgia tech looks good and would not surprise me if they upset the noles. Spread is only 3 last I saw

I'm pulling big time for Dave1967 and Georgia Tech. I think they will win. Go Ramblin wreck!

Dang, I wouldn't even be watching this game if not for playoff implications and I want fsu out. I'd be watching wisconsin osu.

I wanna see FSU lose. After all the flipping off and lip I took from their fans prior to the big game of 99 while I was stationed in Fla.

Georgia Tech's offense is darn near impossible to prepare for in one week when they're good.

No, I will not be rooting for Jameis the turd Winston.

Dude, would you mind taking that picture of my girlfriend off your profile? How did you even get it? I took that one of her in my own home. If someone has stolen my pics they have much more revealing ones than that. Uh oh.

Anybody notice the honeycomb like print on the GT helmets? I think it looks kind of neat.

Jameis is a pretty solid QB and his receivers are great too, but it would help if his offensive line was performing to their potential. Maybe the most overlooked part of their regression this year.

If there's a QB out there who knows how to win games, it's Jameis. I don't know that they've played an offense like this, though.

VN Store

Back