2014 SEC Championship Game: #1 Alabama v. #16 Missouri (4:00 PM, CBS)

Volsfaninva917

Who are you pulling for today and why?
Me I'm pulling for Mizzou, the whole UAB thing has put a really bad taste in my mouth. I also hate Alabama and I think the country is ready for a new dynasty. Here's to hoping for the down fall of bama to start today.

Don't really have a preference but I have a feeling Bama is going to stomp a mudhole in Missouri. They don't have enough offensive firepower to keep up and no one can cover amari cooper

I hate both teams. I'll pull for mizzoo, but I have a feeling bama will stomp them.

Bama should win since they are the better team but mizzou is also a scrappy team that can make it interesting. You can count on the refs taking over the game if mizzou makes it interesting.

Reactions: 1 person
Mizzou Air Force is out in force today. Just worked half a dozen planes headed from there down to Atlanta in the past half hour.

I can't decide who to root for. I despise 'Bama but Missouri is really starting to annoy me.

Also could be called Don James bowl I. (It'll come up at some point in the game.)

Oddly enough, these to probably should have met here last season (which kind of would have been nice, in a way, as he would have passed away a month beforehand).

Last edited:
Also could be called Don James bowl I. (It'll come up at some point in the game.)

Oddly enough, these to probably should have met here last season (which kind of would have been nice, in a way, as we would have passed away a month beforehand).

*two
*he
:)

I just can't see missouri's offense doing absolutely anything against Alabama's defense. This game will look a lot like the UGA game.

Last edited:
Crazy that Missouri has found ways to win games. They really aren't an overwhelming team, or have that much talent. But hard to deny they are a good team with a great coach.

That being said, bama should win this easily and it's not close. Over at halftime imo. I'm going with 47-14 Bama.

Crazy that Missouri has found ways to win games. They really aren't an overwhelming team, or have that much talent. But hard to deny they are a good team with a great coach.

That being said, bama should win this easily and it's not close. Over at halftime imo. I'm going with 47-14 Bama.

Reminiscent of today's TCU/ Iowa State game IMO.

I get the feeling that this is going to be a lopsided boring game.
Kudos to Mizzou for being the sacrificial sheep.

Still to this day don't know why Tennessee fans would ever root for any SEC team to win except for Tennessee. With every Bama win, it makes recruiting that much harder on us. And we all know better recruits = more depth = more wins.

Reactions: 4 people
I can see the missouri defensive line having some impact on the game first half but alabubba will pull away the second half.

This game will be hard to watch:

It is Alabama and nothing else needs to be said

And Missouri, who I feel like should not be there at all

Reactions: 1 person
I think its a deep heresy for a Vol Fan to root for the tide. If you find yourself doing that , you should question your life choices.

Reactions: 2 people
If Bama loses, doesn't that bump SEC teams down a notch in the bowl games? At some point, someone is going to sweat being left out, or maybe being some sort of fill-in in the Godforsaken Bowl.

VN Store

Back