PAC-12 Championship (9:00 PM, FOX): Arizona v. Oregon II: This time it's personal!

I'm sure FOX would appreciate it too, for their 225 million per yr. lol wow

Be nice to see another conference do some cannibalizing for a change.

Go Zona :D

We generally don't cannibalize each other when it comes to the conference championship game, though. Pretty much the favorite (going by the betting lines) has won all but 5 times in Atlanta (1999, 2001, 2005, 2009, 2013).

Did everyone see Oregon trying a new tradition of running thru the 'O'. Unfortunately the game will be delayed until they find a way out. Go Zona.

Reactions: 2 people
Oregon is the one team I don't want to make the playoffs. Go Arizona

Dang, ain't nobody there. I'm glad the SEC is such that it's easy to travel to away games/conference championship game for most fans. Would suck to be like the PAC 12 or Big 10 and be so spread out.

Arizona has some ugly helmets, that red looks like a bad paint job on a used car.

That wasn't even a good angle at the strip. It wasn't like he popped it from underneath. Dude just had a loose grip it looked like.

Bad start for Arizona and those 70's looking Roller derby uniforms

That was big bullet dodge right there. You don't want to get down double digits early with Oregon. It frees em up to do out of the box stuff. Zona needs to answer.

Dang zonas oline has 161 starts. What did we have, 6 I think? Oh, for a big dominant line again.

VN Store

Back