Les Miles Tells Recruit He's Not Going To Michigan

TNHopeful505

They seem to believe him.

I could see him leaving or staying, but he is still doing really well, recruiting really well. He's not Alabama, but as far as teams that are consistently up there, Alabama and LSU are two that are always good.

Just thought I'd share. I thought perhaps he might finally leave. But I'm pretty sure he's not the guy for UM.

I do wonder if Schiano or Harbough is a legitimate option. Jim Tressel is not gonna happen for anyone. Not until after the 2016 season.

But I'm not pretty sure that Miles will not be the guy. I think he's gonna be at LSU until he doesn't wanna be or until they run him off.

I could see him leaving or staying, but he is still doing really well, recruiting really well. He's not Alabama, but as far as teams that are consistently up there, Alabama and LSU are two that are always good.

Just thought I'd share. I thought perhaps he might finally leave. But I'm pretty sure he's not the guy for UM.

Michigan has not been good in a long time .. yet they consistently recruit well. They are almost always among the top 20 teams in terms of recruiting and despite having not been successful in so long, they've still managed to come up with a few top 10 recruiting classes in recent years.

Michigan is one of those schools, like LSU, that will always have plenty of top talent available. Coaches really dont have to beat the bushes too hard too get the best athletes. With that being said, I dont think Les Miles is really anything special. He's a good coach that happen to land himself in a great job. All he needs to do is get out of the way and let his assistants who are eager to work with the best talent and make some great money, do their job.

This is sort of why I think Michigan should be looking good to a coach like Miles right about now. The west continues to stack up and I think we have probably seen about the best of Les Miles in this conference.

I actually really hope they keep Miles around down there .. I'd hate to see what a high caliber coach could do with all the resources they have available.

Les is such a strange cat. Not sure if many still remember his early tenure but he would always somehow manage to almost mismanage a game. Never imagined back then that he would last this long.

What would you expect him to tell recruits while he is still the head coach at LSU?

Didn't you say just yesterday that Butch was staying because he was still out recruiting in UT gear?

Now Les's word doesn't necessarily mean anything?

Well what do you expect Butch to do while still the coach of UT?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back