Nebraska hires Mike Riley

not bad he didnt do great with oregon state but he'd been there for 11 years so they obviously like him and he's had his fair share of wins

You really cant believe crap people say before the deal is actually made.. it's all smoke screens and bluffs for the most part

What? Their AD is toast. They fired a guy who won at least 9 games every year ro hire a guy who is BARELY over .500 for in 12+ years at Oregon State? Who went 5-7 this year? Sonething isnt right. Sucks to be a Nebraska fan.

LOL this is like firing March Richt and hiring Dooley. I mean nothing really against Riley but damn... if you are going to fire a 9 win coach you'd think you would go for someone other than a perennial 6 win coach.... I mean Bo has only been fired for a few days now. Why so fast?

That was a fast hire. Nebraska just spent a ton of money to downgrade their program, IMO.

Reactions: 3 people
Coach Cut is around the same age as Riley and everyone thinks he's way to old to take on a new job? I love Butch, but wish Cut would have been the man after Kiffin.

Reactions: 2 people
That was a fast hire. Nebraska just spent a ton of money to downgrade their program, IMO.

If this is true... and I'm still very skeptical, you are correct. There is no way this is true, but I remember saying that nearly 5 years ago myself.

You fired Bo Pelini - 9 wins every year Bo Pelini - for a guy who has hit 9 wins once in the last six seasons.

VN Store

Back