The Michigan Plane Tracker Thread

that plane has been sitting in Phoenix since Nov 29

Odd. Its definitely the UM plane.

MichPlane.jpg

Looks like it was headed to Southern Cal then had to detour for a bathroom stop.

Odd. Its definitely the UM plane.

MichPlane.jpg

you want odd? here you go

Nov 23 Atlanta to Palm Beach

Nov 25 Palm Beach to Phoenix

Nov 26 Phoenix to Oakland

Nov 29 Oakland to Phoenix

well, if I lived in Michigan and had access to a plan I'd probably be all those areas. Except Oakland.

well, if I lived in Michigan and had access to a plan I'd probably be all those areas. Except Oakland.

Hopefully they didn't talk to Paul Johnson while in Atlanta.

Oakland was to meet with CJH at home in SF

It's Oakland as in Oakland County, MI.

Also the plane is actually owned by an individual, Richard Rogel, and he could be using it for personal use. Rogel is similar to Haslam at UM, maybe a notch below. Donated lots and lots of money, has his name on a few things around campus and serves on some boards/committees.

It's Oakland as in Oakland County, MI.

Also the plane is actually owned by an individual, Richard Rogel, and he could be using it for personal use. Rogel is similar to Haslam at UM, maybe a notch below. Donated lots and lots of money, has his name on a few things around campus and serves on some boards/committees.

good catch. I forgot there was an Oakland in MI. All I could think was if I had my own personal airplane the last place I'd want to go would be Oakland, Ca. Unless I was low on crack and Detroit was out.

Reactions: 3 people
good catch. I forgot there was an Oakland in MI. All I could think was if I had my own personal airplane the last place I'd want to go would be Oakland, Ca. Unless I was low on crack and Detroit was out.

Parts of Oakland are very nice

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back