Muschamp To Auburn

VolnJC

Auburn: According to Fox Sports’ Bruce Feldman, a deal between former Florida head coach Will Muschamp and Auburn is getting close, but some staffing issues need to be “smoothed out.” Muschamp previously served as Auburn's defensive coordinator from 2006-07

And the rich get richer.

I feel the exact same way about this as I did with Kiffin to Bama.

Terrible HC. Great coordinator.

Heck of a D-Bag.

Reactions: 7 people
Bad news for Alabama and that is good news to me since we don't play them yearly.

Exactly.
This is much worse for Bama and UGA than it is for us.

But, it does sometimes feel like everybody has an all-star staff except us. I hope I eat that statement in a few years.

I hate Auburn way more than Alabama.

JfX8Rig.jpg

Reactions: 10 people
Really hoped he'd be leaving the SEC. Could have been worse though, Spurrier could have nabbed him.

Exactly.
This is much worse for Bama and UGA than it is for us.

But, it does sometimes feel like everybody has an all-star staff except us. I hope I eat that statement in a few years.
if only we could have kept Pittman we could have had a little better staff

Reactions: 1 person
if it happens probably be another two year deal and he'll sail to another HC position

That will be a nasty combo down there. Saban is going to have his hands full. I wonder how much longer he will stay at Bama.

You two are nuts

Try living here, I can assure you that barners are exponentially more obnoxious. Of course, that's just my opinion. I know more actual graduates from bammer than I do that went to barner, so that may play into it as well.

Try living here, I can assure you that barners are exponentially more obnoxious. Of course, that's just my opinion. I know more actual graduates from bammer than I do that went to barner, so that may play into it as well.

Yep, Bama fans have nothing on these Auburn rednecks. I can't stand Auburn fans.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back