Nebraska is targeting Arkansas HC Bret Bielema

I said before when people asked why they fired their coach it's about Wisconsin whipping their ass and sure enough they want to poach their old coach. I don't hide that I am an Andersen fan and i'll say it again if AR can they should get him and give Nebraska what it really wants which is a run at the CCG. They won't get it if Andersen stays at Wisconsin IMO.

I said before when people asked why they fired their coach it's about Wisconsin whipping their ass and sure enough they want to poach their old coach. I don't hide that I am an Andersen fan and i'll say it again if AR can they should get him and give Nebraska what it really wants which is a run at the CCG. They won't get it if Andersen stays at Wisconsin IMO.

Anderson is a great Coach! If Bielema goes to Nebraska,Arkansas should interview Anderson.

Yep, he can win championships at Nebraska.

If he can beat Wisconsin which is the whole reason they want him. They are trying to keep up with the Jones' but they don't realize they already moved up a tv size.

Wisconsin and Nebraska are basically the Midwest versions of Auburn and Bama or Ok and Tx. Follow those matchups ane you'll know what their moves are. Like Auburn canning their DC.

Arkansas is an also-ran and always will be. At Nebraska he's got a very good change to go to the Big 10+2 Championship game most is not every season.

He had that at Wisconsin and did it. He went to 3 straight Rose Bowls with 11-2 records. Arkansas has unbelievably deep pockets.

Jerry Jones.

Not sure Jerry would have a lot to do with it.. Arkansas brings in plenty of money to keep Bielema around on it's own.

I'm not worried about Nebraska. Now if the Iowa job opens up.. that's another story =/

VN Store

Back