Hey missagain fans

1SmokinVol

HA HA- the guy you ran out of town before Hoke just got Corch of the year in the Pac 12- Congrats to Rich Rod...

Reactions: 1 person
this just goes to show how different the NCAA is now compared to 20 years ago. Michigan is a perennial powerhouse that has been reduced to ashes. The Big Ten as a conference has been reduced to ashes. Recruiting is harder for the big 10 schools because they are so far from the most fertile recruiting grounds. Nobody wants to play football in the great frozen north. I don't think there is anything that is going to change this in the near future. I think everybody north of Louisville with the exception of Notre Dame is toast. Ohio State may hang around periodically but in the long run they are going to suffer the same fate. If you are not in the Sun Belt of America you are going to fade into irrelevance.

Reactions: 1 person
I do fear that in the long run, a complete shift in conferencing will be required to save college football. I can see the conference is as we know them today completely disappearing. The s e c has too many good teams and is too dominant over the other conferences. I could see some time in the far flung future the conference is broken up by the NCAA and regrouped into new conferences that are more geographically north-to-south based. This would allow weaker northern schools to play in conferences with southern schools. They would fill in the rolls of perrinial whipping boys like Vandy or UK. Seems far fetched but if northern schools don't get back to compeditive, the tv viewership is going to fall off in the most densely populated part of America. That isn't good for any of us.

Is the satirical misspelling of a team's name ever not funny?

Recruiting fertile grounds? Ever hear of Ohio, Pennsylvania and Michigan.. Those are some good areas for recruits..

Coaching turnover smack is a little uncalled for, especially here. Just saying.

1081.gif

Reactions: 2 people
I want someone at Michigan whose not afraid to go into the horseshoe and ***** slap urban and the buckeyes...

VN Store

Back