Prayers for UAB

Well we can make some of their former offensive line extremely happy we will take two tackles, and give them an awesome team and facilities both

Reactions: 3 people
Its all Paul bear bryant jrs fault he did not like UABs program and he took it away as his last wish on the UA committee hope he gets what he deserves

Reactions: 7 people
The University of Alabama is arrogant much like the University of Texas. It wants the entire state to itself. Karma has a way of coming back, and the Alabama football program will get its due one day.

That's just a pathetic, cowardly act by Paul Bryant Jr and the Alabama administration.

Reactions: 12 people
The University of Alabama is arrogant much like the University of Texas. It wants the entire state to itself. Karma has a way of coming back, and the Alabama football program will get its due one day.

That's just a pathetic, cowardly act by Paul Bryant Jr and the Alabama administration.
Amen

Its all Paul bear bryant jrs fault he did not like UABs program and he took it away as his last wish on the UA committee hope he gets what he deserves
Please don't use the word Bear when talking about him, he was a disgrace to his daddy's name.

Reactions: 5 people
As far as Alabama fans and students are concerned, Bear Bryant Jr isnt exactly welcome in Tuscaloosa.

Gotta feel for those guys, especially the ones that were using their opportunity to get a college education and without that scholarship will no longer be able to. Disappointing to see the suits tell them its "numbers" then stand there silent and numb.

That's so hard to watch. I couldn't imagine being one of those kids learning that they will no longer be able to play football.

Gotta feel for those guys, especially the ones that were using their opportunity to get a college education and without that scholarship will no longer be able to. Disappointing to see the suits tell them its "numbers" then stand there silent and numb.

Even worse the guy had the audacity to tell that player he's asked enough questions! That's total bull crap

Paul "Bear" Bryant wasn't really a good man either....the apple didn't fall far.
So you knew the man personally? Why don't you regale us with some inside stories of your relationship with him here by the campfire. He was a legendary football coach and I heard he really cared for his players and family. That's all a bunch of rubbish?

Reactions: 2 people
Sad situation indeed. Plenty of things to be praying about. Football isn't one of them. Imagine the families of the three people killed in the school bus crash today. More important things in life than playing the sport of football. I'm sure their scholarships will be honored and they can continue their education.

Reactions: 6 people
Sad situation indeed. Plenty of things to be praying about. Football isn't one of them. Imagine the families of the three people killed in the school bus crash today. More important things in life than playing the sport of football. I'm sure their scholarships will be honored and they can continue their education.
Since there are no limits to how many times I can pray or how many people I can pray for, I will pray for all of them. Hope that is alright with you...:thumbsup:

Reactions: 18 people

Since this is a football related thread I pray for these guys, but that does not mean I haven't prayed for the families of the school bus incident.

Reactions: 3 people

I'm gonna pray this post disappears.

Reactions: 2 people
EVERYONE is going to be rooting for UAB to win their programs final game. They'll be in a bowl. I just pray it isn't against the Vols.

VN Store

Back