Official ETSU Bucs Basketball Thread

appyvol

Don't know if anyone else follows the bucs, but I always pull for them if they aren't playing the Big Orange. Off to a 4-1 start losing only to Valpo. Just beat a decent Morehead State team on the road. The Bucs open up conference play in the return to the SoCon tomorrow against Western Carolina.

Reactions: 1 person
And for those in the tricities, I believe the game will be aired on CBS affiliate WJHL.

EDIT: it's on wjhls MeTV.

Last edited:
Go BUCS! Have always had a soft spot for ETSU. My parents are alums.

Looks like a W. Hoping to make it to a few games this year. Go Bucs

Had planed on being at the game tonight with the family for #fillfreedom but couldn't make it due to OT shift, but was pleasantly suprised to get to watch the game on TV. Wish they'd air em all.

Reactions: 1 person
Well ETSU is already thin in the post and now it's got worse. Ron Giplaye, RS Senior who had to have open heart surgery last year ruptured his patella tendon. Hate to hear it for him. ETSU said they would petition for a 6th year of eligibility for him.

Bucs won their last game against EKU. Sorry for not updating, I'll try to do better guys.

The Bucs fell to VCU, and face our Vols on the road today at 1pm. Tough game for me to watch as I follow both closely, but as always Go Vols.

Bucs lose by ten to the Vols. Now that it's out of the
way I hope ETSU wins out. Bucs made 13 threes. Could really be a dangerous team if we can win the Socon.

Bucs knock off VMI 98-88. Riley set a career with 32. The Bucs are now 7-4 on the season.

Not basketball related , but the football team picked up a commit from QB Dylan Wieger from Sullivan South. He will be great there...imo

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back