Coaching Carousel

coffeevol

regular old member
There are really some pretty good jobs opening up. Between Florida, Michigan and Nebraska being at the top. What kind of shake ups do you see happening. It always amazes me what dominos continue to fall from top to bottom of the college football world when coaches get hired or fired.

Gonna be interesting. Glad the Vols are not involved for once!

Might be a crazy few weeks in Baton Rouge for sure. I started getting information last night.

It amazes me how many jobs these opening will affect, after all staffs are hires and fired. The ripple is always interesting.

Just your personal opinion, you think Les will head up north?

I don't think Les wants to go, but..... will he bluff and if he bluffs will the bluff be called? I think LSU calls any bluff this time.

To me it doesn't make sense for Michigan to go after Les without Cam Cameron as part of the deal. I think Les is going to see what color green the other side of the yard's grass is if he bluffs...

As a fan, I have no problem with him staying or going, he has been a good coach, he's a good guy, even though I want to kick him in the nuts about twice a game. :) I don't think LSU should renegotiate though, if he wants to stay he should stay if he wants to go he should go.

LSU, depending on who declares early, might be ready for a run next year... if anyone can find LSU a QB in the house.... Les ain't getting that at Michigan.

The one I heard last night before the announcement today.... Miles, Cameron, and Pelini together.

I don't think Les wants to go, but..... will he bluff and if he bluffs will the bluff be called? I think LSU calls any bluff this time.

To me it doesn't make sense for Michigan to go after Les without Cam Cameron as part of the deal. I think Les is going to see what color green the other side of the yard's grass is if he bluffs...

As a fan, I have no problem with him staying or going, he has been a good coach, he's a good guy, even though I want to kick him in the nuts about twice a game. :) I don't think LSU should renegotiate though, if he wants to stay he should stay if he wants to go he should go.

LSU, depending on who declares early, might be ready for a run next year... if anyone can find LSU a QB in the house.... Les ain't getting that at Michigan.

Or how it tastes :) I personally think Les would be a fool to leave LSU. That's a gig I wouldn't leave unless I was run out. Thanks for the input. :hi:

The one I heard last night before the announcement today.... Miles, Cameron, and Pelini together.

That would be a pretty impressive staff. Does Pelini still get his buyout money if he takes a coordinator job?

Being reported the Florida job has been filled, hired the Colorado State coach, Jim McElwain.

Im gonna take a guess and say Mcelwain to Florida, Scott Frost to Nebraska, Les Miles to Michigan, and Cam Cameron promoted at LSU. Just a guess except McElwain to Florida which is done

Im gonna take a guess and say Mcelwain to Florida, Scott Frost to Nebraska, Les Miles to Michigan, and Cam Cameron promoted at LSU. Just a guess except McElwain to Florida which is done

Surely LSU wouldn't be dumb enough to promote Cam Cameron to HC. Guy has sucked everywhere he has been, as a Head Coach and OC.

Reactions: 1 person
Surely LSU wouldn't be dumb enough to promote Cam Cameron to HC. Guy has sucked everywhere he has been, as a Head Coach and OC.

Like i said i just took a guess im not sure what LSU does if Miles bolts heck they could promote Chavis for that matter.

I could see LSU trying for Coach Cut. Would be pretty wild if he and Chavis were back together.

My guess, Les goes, Cam Cameron is probably blue bound as well. I don't think Cam wants to be a HC and he can command a high enough salary as OC. The Chief does not want to be a head coach and that is just not his style.

VN Store

Back