Hoke Decision Will Come Tuesday

VolnJC

There is no way Michigan keeps him is there?

Michigan: According to Michigan’s Scout site, Brady Hoke will meet with athletic director Jim Hackett on Tuesday, and a decision on his future will be delivered at that time.

There is no way Michigan keeps him is there?

Michigan: According to Michigan’s Scout site, Brady Hoke will meet with athletic director Jim Hackett on Tuesday, and a decision on his future will be delivered at that time.

No way they keep him. He has a meeting scheduled with the players right after the meeting with the AD

Butch to UM. Gruden finally coming home

I know a guy in the AD that is very close to this situation and he is saying its a very good chance both of these things happen. Grudens wife is wanting to move back to E. TN main reason.

Tifwiw

I know a guy in the AD that is very close to this situation and he is saying its a very good chance both of these things happen. Grudens wife is wanting to move back to E. TN main reason.

Tifwiw

Is this the Gruden/Cowher package deal I've been hearing about? IIRC, they don't want any money either.

Reactions: 2 people

Tifwiw

I love me some Gruden rumors, but I just can't see Michigan going after Butch.

Reactions: 1 person
Reactions: 1 person
If you believe footballscoop, Michigan reached out to him.

Michigan "struggling" to find their next head coach

It shocks me if that is true. Reaching out to Jones before Les Miles....I mean, I know he explains the reasoning for it, but....wow

And then the other half is that IF Michigan goes after Butch, I have a hard time seeing him leaving (as the article suggested)

They need to just fire him already. Everybody knows it's coming, including him

I totally agree with it. The problem I see is having an interim AD. That could possible pose an issue for the next coach coming in since it would be the interim who is hiring him and I am pretty sure he would want to know who is permanent boss is. Then again that is JMO

Personal wishlist, in no order:

Justin Fuente
A Harbaugh. Either one.
Les Miles, as a five-year guy
RICH ROD
Matt Wells?

VN Store

Back