Missing Ohio State player found dead

TXA&M07

Roll the dice....
Seeing reports on that player of theirs missing since Wednesday. Apparent suicide.

He made mention of concussions to his mother prior to ya know.....anyhow, how sad.

Reactions: 3 people
Apparently got a bad concussion a month ago. Wonder if UM will be properly investigated on how this concussion was treated.

Sad day for all involved with this young man. Very tragic, sad. My prayers go out to his family and friends.

Reactions: 1 person
That sucks. Prayers for the family and those around. Sounds he like had some personal problems and concussions played a part.

Reactions: 1 person
Someone very troubled that was ashamed. His comments to his mom were that off being "sorry for being an embarrassment" or something to that effect. Makes it even sadder.

Yeah a very awful tragedy. I just hope they go through an investigation to make sure that's what really happened

Makes the fuss about how much TN beat Vandy by seem very trivial. Sadden for the young mans family.

Sad story. But something is not adding up. Who commits suicide in a dumpster?

Someone who is so deep in depression/mental stress they are hoping not to be found. He said to his mother that he was "sorry for being an embarassment". I can imagine why he chose a dumpster if this is what it looks like.

Reactions: 2 people
Someone who is so deep in depression/mental stress they are hoping not to be found. He said to his mother that he was "sorry for being an embarassment". I can imagine why he chose a dumpster if this is what it looks like.

If this is true, then that makes it even more sad. It's crazy how concussions can make a person think/feel. I know they are a big deal already but I hope that maybe the NCAA gets involved and does something bigger about dealing with concussions

If this is true, then that makes it even more sad. It's crazy how concussions can make a person think/feel. I know they are a big deal already but I hope that maybe the NCAA gets involved and does something bigger about dealing with concussions

I dont want to take anything away from the serious need to keep concussions to a minimum.. but there was likely something else going on in this kid's head besides just recently having his bell rung.

Sometimes people, young men especially, bottle up depression and guilt because they don't know how to properly process those feelings or don't realize that maybe medication or counseling could go a long way to help.

It's not easy being a young man.. everyone has such high expectations and all you want to do is make your family proud.

This is just a shame all the way around. I really wish someone that understands could have been a crutch for him to lean on.

Reactions: 2 people
I dont want to take anything away from the serious need to keep concussions to a minimum.. but there was likely something else going on in this kid's head besides just recently having his bell rung.

Sometimes people, young men especially, bottle up depression and guilt because they don't know how to properly process those feelings or don't realize that maybe medication or counseling could go a long way to help.

It's not easy being a young man.. everyone has such high expectations and all you want to do is make your family proud.

This is just a shame all the way around. I really wish someone that understands could have been a crutch for him to lean on.

Agree 100%. Very sad situation

VN Store

Back