SEC Coach of the Year............

He called a good game last night, that's for sure. Those bombs to Cooper when they were down made the difference last night for Bama. Can't deny he's not a good OC.

Reactions: 2 people
Earlier this year...Stoops was a lock. Now? Saban...unless they want to give Mullen credit for ALMOST a great year.

Reactions: 1 person
Lane Kiffin :)

I liked Lane. I'm sure he's not feeling good about leaving us for USC. He may be tagged as a OC for the rest of his career. To me it was the nail in coffin for the VOLS.:thud:

Pinkel:

2014 Class: 39th ranking
2013 Class: 43rd ranking
2012 Class: 31st ranking.

...and just keeping winning. He can develop players.

It's Pinkel for me. That dude can turn little into much, it seems. No way that team should be 10-2.

I like him and he's a class act, and has won a couple of big games. The real reason is their schedule. We would more than likely have the same record with the same schedule (maybe)

I like him and he's a class act, and has won a couple of big games. The real reason is their schedule. We would more than likely have the same record with the same schedule (maybe)

Good lord not. They beat Georgia and absolutely destroyed Florida. They also beat us at home. They don't have the talent we have but are just great coaches. I know I've been harping in this but Butch has to coach much more aggressively. Watching the iron bowl last night I was jealous watching both coaches totally go for broke. We punt the ball every time we have a fourth and short even when very close to scoring position. And Butch will straight out take a knee with 2 minutes left before half even when dealt great field position.

Good lord not. They beat Georgia and absolutely destroyed Florida. They also beat us at home. They don't have the talent we have but are just great coaches. I know I've been harping in this but Butch has to coach much more aggressively. Watching the iron bowl last night I was jealous watching both coaches totally go for broke. We punt the ball every time we have a fourth and short even when very close to scoring position. And Butch will straight out take a knee with 2 minutes left before half even when dealt great field position.

Georgia beat Missouri 34-0

You guys can hate all you want, but he's a good offensive mind.

It's just mixed in with a bunch of stupidity and over inflated ego.

Edit: Kiffin

Last edited:
Pinkel is a good coach.

Doesn't hurt that he's been at Mizzou for 15 years and has had time to, ya know, establish and develop his system with class after class of players that fit it, despite where they were ranked.

Funny how that works.

Kiffin will be a HC again. Maybe even next year-- if not, then the year after. Somebody will take a chance on him. Maybe even Nebraska, if they get far enough down their list-- after Bo Pellini, Kiffin will seem like less of a jerk.

VN Store

Back