pick your poison

joevol33

1st official VN BB bracket winner
VN Pick Champion
If, and its not guaranteed yet, but if the NCAA championship comes down to Alabama vs FSU who are you pulling for? Most of us hate them both, and want them both to lose. So which is the lesser evil for you?

Root for neither and hope a meteor strikes the stadium. I can watch a game with no preference on the outcome, although I doubt I would bother to watch that game honestly.

If, and its not guaranteed yet, but if the NCAA championship comes down to Alabama vs FSU who are you pulling for? Most of us hate them both, and want them both to lose. So which is the lesser evil for you?

FSU, but if Ohio State meets Alabubba.....I'd almost not pull for Ohio State.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm sick of Bama but I hope they go win it all now. I hope FSU doesnt even make it to the NCG.

I'd rather see Oregon vs TCU, but it'll probably
be aAlabama and FSU.

That's what I'd like to see too, any two teams besides Bama and FSU. Unfortunately, I believe Bama will play for and win the national championship. I'm not so certain it will be against FSU though.

That's what I'd like to see too, any two teams besides Bama and FSU. Unfortunately, I believe Bama will play for and win the national championship. I'm not so certain it will be against FSU though.

Yea I'm not sure FSU can luck out against an Oregon or TCU the way they have the past few games.

FSU. The SEC pride thing is bs

There are tons of perks of playing in the SEC. Everything from monetary gains, to improved recruiting, to always getting the benefit of the doubt in rankings and post season.

You crybabies on here can continue to wet the bed and call it BS. Regardless, the SEC continues to work for you. As soon as Tennessee puts together a winning season, they will receive instant credibility. Anyone that wins in this conference is in the drivers seat nationally.. they dont have to hope someone else loses like teams from other conferences do. We've even seen two SEC teams in the NC. Who else can say that?

I absolutely despise Alabama and their bandwagon fans, and Jameis Winston and Jimbo Fisher are the sole reasons I hate FSU.

Go Ducks

Reactions: 2 people
There are tons of perks of playing in the SEC. Everything from monetary gains, to improved recruiting, to always getting the benefit of the doubt in rankings and post season.

You crybabies on here can continue to wet the bed and call it BS. Regardless, the SEC continues to work for you. As soon as Tennessee puts together a winning season, they will receive instant credibility. Anyone that wins in this conference is in the drivers seat nationally.. they dont have to hope someone else loses like teams from other conferences do. We've even seen two SEC teams in the NC. Who else can say that?

Now you do make a good point

and if Alabama and FSU should lose the conf title games then what -- next Sat should be intersting

and if Alabama and FSU should lose the conf title games then what -- next Sat should be intersting

That is the best case scenario to me. I think GT has a better shot than Missouri for an upset.

That is the best case scenario to me. I think GT has a better shot than Missouri for an upset.

Absolutely.. FSU has skated by on a painfully weak schedule this season and has nearly been knocked off a couple of times anyway. Thats probably why they are undefeated and yet ranked third in the playoff poll.

We'll see how well they play in Charlotte next week. Georgia Tech is scheduled as the home team but I bet the stands will be about even strength. Atlanta is closer though..

Nothing you've mentioned here will help any other SEC team if Alabama wins the national championship. It only helps Alabama.

Reactions: 2 people
Absolutely.. FSU has skated by on a painfully weak schedule this season and has nearly been knocked off a couple of times anyway. Thats probably why they are undefeated and yet ranked third in the playoff poll.

As much as I want to agree, they played 3 ranked teams and won them all. Yes, Notre Dame has collapsed and fallen way off. UL is really overrated, and Clemson isn't a top team. But they took care of business. I don't like FSU one bit, but they've found ways to win against the other teams they've played.

Hope FSU loses to GT. I'd like to see a matchup like TCU/Oregon in the final game.

VN Store

Back